NRL Player Movement and Rumours 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Foran officially announced by the bulldogs

If your up for a laugh, head over to the kennel and listen to how they signed him for only 650k but were prepared to give Reynolds 800k a year

could you imagine what they would say if we tried to claim we signed a player of his calibre for only 650k. the tin foil hats would be out in full force

could you imagine what they would say if we tried to claim we signed a player of his calibre for only 650k. the tin foil hats would be out in full force

The three clubs who allegedly have access to the most TPA cash are the Bulldogs, Roosters and Broncos.

The three clubs who allegedly have access to the most TPA cash are the Bulldogs, Roosters and Broncos.

Wouldn't be surprised if it is 650k on the cap and the rest TPA's same with how we got Bird. The Bulldogs were never going to pay Reynolds 800k. Their offer was 500k which is probably about right for him. Kennel is full of knobs

JayPee is a storm supporter, so it was confusing when he said 'we' signed Bird.

Foordy was just clearing JayPee's mistake up so it didn't confuse everyone and send them into a panic that the storm had somehow got under our guard and signed him.

Thanks for clearing that up Foordy.

Foran is a great signing for most clubs. Will straighten their attack and might get the most out of Mbye too. Just gotta watch his mood swings.

Daniel Tupou has re-signed with @sydneyroosters for another four years #NRL

I actually think Mybe will end up in the 9 and that new kid Fawley I think is his name with be 7 and Foran 6.

Looks like Barba will be back next year.

http://www.news.com.au/sport/nrl/be...n/news-story/e3ddd96aca47d9d8a9180ea4a2c049fe

Despite signing a $2.5 million two-year deal, Barba has been reportedly axed by Toulon, having only just joined the French Top 14 club in February this year.
With Toulon’s season finishing in a matter of weeks French site L’Equipe revealed that Barba will be one of five players not returning to the club next season.
Fellow Australian’s Drew Mitchell and Matt Giteau, as well as Jean-Charles Oriolo and Juanne Smith will join Barba in facing the axe.

So Cronulla to sign him on minimum wage?

Three Aussies punted, all the best to Radradra if he goes.

They'll sign him ASAP so he can serve his 12 weeks and be back for the finals.

Though, worst possible time for s player to be trying to return after a drug issue.

They'll sign him ASAP so he can serve his 12 weeks and be back for the finals.

Though, worst possible time for s player to be trying to return after a drug issue.
He criticised RL pretty badly when he departed. It will be pleasurable for me to see him attempting to crawl back. The NRL may tell him to get lost.

He criticised RL pretty badly when he departed. It will be pleasurable for me to see him attempting to crawl back. The NRL may tell him to get lost.

They won't, but the back flipping and justification from him and his manager will be fun to watch. "It was a really emotional time......" "It's not his go...." etc etc.....

So Cronulla to sign him on minimum wage?

Three Aussies punted, all the best to Radradra if he goes.
Cronulla are offering Dugan a rather large contract (apparently)

Hard to see them having room for Barba as well

Cronulla are offering Dugan a rather large contract (apparently)

Hard to see them having room for Barba as well

When was the last time the Sharks did something dodgy to win? I can't remember anything...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Galah
  • Skathen
  • ell.d33
  • Porthoz
  • Santa
  • Foordy
  • bb_gun
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.