NRL Player Movement and Rumours 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ivan Cleary is really taking this whole "Revamped 2018 roster" thing pretty seriously, at this rate they may only have 3 or 4 current West Tigers in the 17 for next year.

Upload 2017 6 9 16 8 20

They may not be the most impressive signings on paper, but judging by the form of their lower grade sides they need all the help they can get.

Especially with Ryan Papenhuyzen off to Melbourne. From the next Tedesco onto the next Slater, for his sake I hope he realises his potential under Bellamy.

Cleary knows what he's doing.

Absolutely, running a broom through the place where it's needed. Can't help but laugh at Mahe though, will be an SVRL favourite for sure

Absolutely, running a broom through the place where it's needed.
For sure, wipe out the culture and start it from scratch under his watch.

I rate cleary as a coach so despite all the initial upheaval, I think he'll have the tigers forcing their way into the 8 next year.

Speaking of which, could the Broncos trade Nick Parfitt and some late draft picks for him to the Tigers? An O'Dowd kind of rumour?

Good to see him get out of Newcastle. Let's see how he goes with a decent side.

He's been awful for Manly, but I kinda like the signing, his experience and grit in the finals could be a difference maker. I'm predicting a Storm premiership this season.

He's been awful for Manly, but I kinda like the signing, his experience and grit in the finals could be a difference maker. I'm predicting a Storm premiership this season.

I think part of the reason he has been awful for Manly is because he is being used from the bench.

Myles is not an impact forward. He is better as a starter. If Storm make him a starter, he could go alright there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• KateBroncos1812
  • Aldo
  • Dash
  • levikaden
  • Foordy
  • Santa
  • Xzei
  • Dazza 92
  • broncotville
  • Battler
  • Galah
  • Ondi
  • RolledOates
  • Kev_Guz
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.