NRL Player Movement and Rumours 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does he make a full strength front row rotation?

8. Jesse Bromwich
10. Jordan McLean
15. Tim Glasby
17. Nelson Asofa-Solomona

Myles will provide good cover, it will just be interesting to see what sort of impact he makes on the club. Does he challenge any of those players? Does he force Glasby to go and play in the fringes again?

Well McLean is out for a while with a broken cheekbone, so that's his initial opportunity, after that it's up to Nate to cement his spot.

Who else is on the bench that is untouchable? Don't think they need a utility.

8. J.Bromwich
10. McLean
11. Harris
12. Kaufusi
13. Finucane

14. K.Bromwich
15. Myles
16. Glasby
17. Asofa-Solomona

It will be interesting, Craig enjoys having a loose forward/utility on his bench and Slade Griffin certainly provides them that option.

Myles is cooked. His running gait shows this. Too much contact over a long period of time.

He's been awful for Manly, but I kinda like the signing, his experience and grit in the finals could be a difference maker. I'm predicting a Storm premiership this season.
Yep, his signing have just made the Storm even tougher to beat.

It will be interesting, Craig enjoys having a loose forward/utility on his bench and Slade Griffin certainly provides them that option.

Maybe Asofa-Solomona to reserve grade?

In the games I've watched of him this year, he hasn't been as impressive as he was last year.. I hardly notice him, to be honest.

Sea Eagles have signed Toafofoa Sipley from the Warriors on a 2 year deal starting from 2018.

They have also confirmed Myles has been released from his contract.

The Sydney Roosters have today announced that Shaun Kenny-Dowall has been released from the remainder of his playing contract with immediate effect.
“Shaun has made a significant contribution to the Roosters’ on-field success across his 13 years at the Club, and for that, we thank him,” said Sydney Roosters CEO Joe Kelly.
“The Club wishes Shaun all the very best in the future,” he added.
The Club will be making no further comment on the matter.

Well you could see that was going to happen. Since when do the Roosters stand by their man unless he is the best player in the world then they sweep it under the carpet. SKD not only fucked himself over with his future contract with the knights which he was about to sign but also his NRL career. I don't think he will pick up another NRL gig

Myles will not be playing this weekend. He wasn't named.

SO Myles is off to the Storm. It will be very interesting to watch how he goes under Bellamy. Will he be another who goes there and grows a leg

Brenton Lawrence on the outer at Manly. Set to finish his career in the UK.

I would love to have him at the Broncos for a few years. If he could get back to his best, he would be a very good prop to have on our books.

Brenton Lawrence on the outer at Manly. Set to finish his career in the UK.

I would love to have him at the Broncos for a few years. If he could get back to his best, he would be a very good prop to have on our books.
Agreed. Was a big fan a few years ago but he's really tapered off.

5 years ago absolutely.

Peta Hiku set to be released before June 30 to sign with Warrington Wolves..

Strange decision, I would've thought he could find another home in the NRL, he's a handy player when he's healthy. I'd certainly take him over Moga at left centre.

The Tigers should snap him up, they need everyone they can get

Does anyone know if Te Marie Martin (probably spelt badly) is going to the warrior's ?

The Tigers should snap him up, they need everyone they can get

Especially quality which is what Hiku is. When injury free, he is a walk on centre for the kiwis side.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unread

Active Now

• teampjta
  • Porthoz
  • Fitzy
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Jedhead
  • Broncorob
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.