NRL Player Movement and Rumours 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know if Te Marie Martin (probably spelt badly) is going to the warrior's ?

They've just locked up Hingano for four years or something plus Johnson, there probably isn't going to be much of an opportunity there I'd think. The Cowboys should make a play for him to be honest, a good option post-JT.

They've just locked up Hingano for four years or something plus Johnson, there probably isn't going to be much of an opportunity there I'd think. The Cowboys should make a play for him to be honest, a good option post-JT.
OK. Cheers.

1. Gagai
2. Gray
3. Inglis
4. Hunt
5. Johnston
6. Walker
7. Reynolds
11. Turner
12. Crichton
13. Surgess

If they can fill in that front row, that is a quality starting side, shame they have jack all off the bench...and Farah.

I still expect Inglis to stay at fullback.

I'm actually surprised that Johnston stayed since he keeps talking about wanting to play fullback permanently ...

I still expect Inglis to stay at fullback.

I'm actually surprised that Johnston stayed since he keeps talking about wanting to play fullback permanently ...

Maybe he has finally realised what every other club and fan knows, he is Josh Hoffman equivalent at fullback.

Maybe he has finally realised what every other club and fan knows, he is Josh Hoffman equivalent at fullback.

The other problem with that team list is that Gagai is Johnston equivalent at fullback. Even with broke knees Inglis is still the best fullback on that team. Strong backline though.

As brave as he is, what is there about Kyle Turner that makes him stand out on the field?

Aaron Gray has left the Rabbits as well, not confirmed publicly but Kent said it was done and I'm pretty sure he said the Rabbits cut him as a part of the roster restructure.

As brave as he is, what is there about Kyle Turner that makes him stand out on the field?

Nothing really.

He's just another one of those hard workers on the field that doesn't do anything special but does his job. Someone that can be easily replaced.

I didn't want to badmouth him or disrespect Sproj's opinion but it's players like Turner that have hurt the club's chances of making the 8. Solid squad players but physically can't compete with the best the NRL has to offer.

I like Souths' decision regarding Gray. He's a strong carrier of the football, but he looks lost in the backs. His future lies in the forwards, but that transition is going to take sometime and Souths need to move on. Let the Roosters sign him so he can link up with his brother or something.

Cowboys bosses must read BHQ ... they are reportedly making a play for Te Maire-Martin

Newcastle should be throwing money at Martin

Newcastle should be throwing money at Martin

That kid is waaaaay overhyped
Newcastle should steer clear from him and focus on getting an experience half to lead around their youngsters. Cronk would be a fantastic signing for them.

I guess he cowboys remember how it turned out for them last time they signed a young half with a lot of promise and a penchant for ALLEDGEDLY chopping team mates misseses.

Thurston 2.0 confirmed.

That kid is waaaaay overhyped
Newcastle should steer clear from him and focus on getting an experience half to lead around their youngsters. Cronk would be a fantastic signing for them.

They need both, an experienced half and a young talent IMO. Cronk would be a gun signing. I'd also be looking at my main man Sam Williams fro ESL.

Apparently Curtis Rona & Marika Koroibete are both looking at returning to the NRL next season, I'd be pretty interested in both of them, with Oates inevitably transitioning to the back row we're going to need a class finisher on the wing outside Bird, they both fit the bill.

Cowboys side next season:

1. Coote
2. Winterstein
3. Morgan
4. O'Neill
5. Feldt
6. Te Maire Martin
7. Thurston
8. Scott
9. Granville
10. McLean
11. Hess
12. Cooper
13. Taumalolo

That is a pretty nice looking team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Xzei
  • Mustafur
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Organix
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.