NRL Player Movement and Rumours 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
SKD to the Knights is official.
Mmm, maybe getting out of Sydney and into a more community minded city like Newcastle will be good for him. The knights look to have genuinely started a solid rebuild with a team that knows it can compete for the bulk of a game. Future looks brighter with some of the new signings especially if they grasp the nettle. SKD may see it as a leadership role...hope so anyway, love redemption stories

The Knights are my second team, I want them to do well.

I'd like to see Roosters lose some players they actually want to keep for once. Matterson, SST, Manu, Mitchell or Cordner or something

The Knights are my second team, I want them to do well.

They were my 2nd team for a while, because Joey was my 2nd favourite player to watch growing up (Behind Locky, duh), kind of stopped caring about them after he retired and turned in to a flog. With that being said, I still like them as a team, hope they do well next season, they're gradually building a decent little core group.

They were my 2nd team for a while, because Joey was my 2nd favourite player to watch growing up (Behind Locky, duh), kind of stopped caring about them after he retired and turned in to a flog. With that being said, I still like them as a team, hope they do well next season, they're gradually building a decent little core group.

League needs Newcastle to do well because it is a stronghold for the code. I was born there though and still have family there so have a strong attachment to the area.

League needs Newcastle to do well because it is a stronghold for the code. I was born there though and still have family there so have a strong attachment to the area.
Yep, if that region lost interest in RL, the sport would be finished. My wife and I love visiting Newcastle.

Even as wooden spooners they get better crowds than Sydney. Knights should be fine.

So, how is their starting 17 looking for next season as of now..

1. Kalyn Ponga
2. Nathan Ross
3. Shaun Kenny-Dowall
4. Sione Mata'utia (c)
5. Ken Sio
6. Brock Lamb
7. TBA
8. Daniel Saifiti
9. Danny Levi
10. Jacob Saifiti
11. Aidan Guerra
12. Jamie Buhrer
13. Mitchell Barnett

14. Rory Kostjaysn
15. Lachlan Fitzgibbon
16. Josh King
17. Josh Starling

Need to sign a quality Halfback and a quality Prop and they might be in business.

Yep, if that region lost interest in RL, the sport would be finished. My wife and I love visiting Newcastle.

As a born and bred Novocastrian, I can tell you now that Newy is the absolute definition of a rugby league town.

Just look at the way the supporters have continued to turn up for home games, despite the Knights being the shittest team in the comp, and a rabble of an organisation.

The fans deserve so much better than what they've had to put up with for the past decade.

1. Kalyn Ponga
2. Nathan Ross
3. Shaun Kenny-Dowall
4. Sione Mata'utia (c)
5. Ken Sio
6. Brock Lamb
7. TBA
8. Daniel Saifiti
9. Danny Levi
10. Jacob Saifiti
11. Aidan Guerra
12. Jamie Buhrer
13. Mitchell Barnett

14. Rory Kostjaysn
15. Lachlan Fitzgibbon
16. Josh King
17. Josh Starling

Need to sign a quality Halfback and a quality Prop and they might be in business.

Throw in Moga and Ese'ese as well. So they just need a 7.

Luke Yates will feature in there somewhere.

1. Kalyn Ponga
2. Nathan Ross
3. Shaun Kenny-Dowall
4. Sione Mata'utia (c)
5. Ken Sio
6. Brock Lamb
7. TBA
8. Daniel Saifiti
9. Danny Levi
10. Jacob Saifiti
11. Aidan Guerra
12. Jamie Buhrer
13. Mitchell Barnett

14. Rory Kostjaysn
15. Lachlan Fitzgibbon
16. Josh King
17. Josh Starling

It's starting to look like a mid tier team..Cooper Cronk would help hey !

They should throw the checkbook at Cronk next year and just say, you write a figure and let's get this done. They can easily argue that there is no definitive cap and so they just did what they could. Throw Cronk in that side and it looks promising, even if he is just there for one year.

It would be difficult for Cronk to coach the Melbourne halves and play for the Knights next year.

IIRC, Melbourne's offer is for him to coach the halves when he retires, so he can play for a year in Sydney and then coach

Gordon going around for another year at the Roosters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unread

Active Now

• NSW stables
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Waynesaurus
  • Sproj
  • The Strapper
  • GCBRONCO
  • Battler
  • Footy Fanatic
  • thenry
  • Alec
  • johnny plath
  • Volvo Driver
  • Mister Wright
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Justwin
  • Spike
  • Santa
  • KateBroncos1812
  • levikaden
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.