NRL Player Movement and Rumours 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have to disagree. Way overrated imo. They where ok a few years back. Don't have the pace or the hands to be quality. Can defend some though.

They were both once fast - but the physical attrition of NRL and injuries have taken their toll. Can see them both in Super League soon.

No to any of the proposed Bulldog discards.

Graham is slowing considerably, a couple of years ago he was dynamite but he seems to be struggling these days. Would likely be better outside the Bulldog style of play and system, but no way do I want him for his price tag.

Ditto for the Morris boys. Both well past their use by date, Josh especially. Brett was still in good form for the Dragons but has been worn down playing fullback.

Agree Super League beckons for both Morris boys, same for Graham unless he heads to Newcastle.

Storm re-signed Vunivalu and "Atta-Car!" **** I hate those Melbourne players

I still have no idea how/why the Tigers let Atta go.

MATT Moylan’s relationship with Penrith has hit a speed bump and he’s being sounded out by a number of rival NRL clubs.
Fox Sports’ chief NRL reporter James Hooper dropped the bombshell on NRL Tonight on Friday that Moylan may be disgruntled with the Panthers and possibly considering a move.
This is despite the fact he signed a massive contract with the club just last year, tying him to the foot of the mountains until the end of 2021.
He was made captain of the Panthers this season but was briefly stood down for disciplinary reasons a few months ago.
He’s battled injury as well, and Fairfax Media has reported coach Anthony Griffin and honcho Phil Gould met with Moylan earlier this week where they raised concerns over some of his actions during his rehabilitation.
“Moylan has been circled by rival clubs now over the course of the past week,” Hooper said.
Live stream the 2017 NRL Telstra Premiership on FOX SPORTS. Get your free 2-week FOXTEL NOW trial and start watching in minutes. SIGN UP NOW!
2626441bb07f431094f8f0f0d8b7f3b3

Matt Moylan of the Panthers.
“Because there has been rumblings coming out of the foot of the mountains that the Panthers captain is perhaps somewhat disgruntled at his playing future.
“The rival clubs have all alerted us to this story over the course of the last 48 hours ... on the back of that I’ve been told the Panthers did have peace talks earlier this week with their captain.
“They do want him to stay there at this point in time.
“For now the word coming out of the Panthers is they want Matt Moylan to stay, they view him as one of their key senior players, they’re hoping they can get a resolution and keep things calm.”
Penrith CEO Brian Fletcher told the Sydney Morning Herald the club wants the captain to honour his contract.
placeholder.jpg

“All I know at this stage is he has four years on his contract to go,” Fletcher said.
“To my knowledge, at this stage, that’s the deal. He’s a Penrith boy through and through.
“We want him here, but we can’t control what he wants to do.”
Penrith has unearthed gun young playmaker Nathan Cleary this year, while fellow rising star Tyrone May has also been impressive.
Dylan Edwards has also been a revelation at fullback since making his debut.
Moylan’s own form has been hot and cold.

www.foxsports.com.au

Could the next Darren Lockyer be heading back to Brisbane where he belongs? I hope not.

James Graham to the Dragons is more or less official.

Interesting move, he seems absolutely worthless for the Bulldogs this season, maybe the fresh start will re-invigorate him enough that he's a capable NRL forward for a year or two.. then again, maybe not.

Maloney to the Panthers in a straight swap for Moylan is the latest Buzz Trashfield rumour.. That'd be interesting. I think the Panthers get the better end of that deal, for the short term at least.

1. Edwards
6. Maloney
7. Cleary
9. Wallace

14. May

Pretty nice spine moving forward, for the next 2-3 years at least.

Yes but he is a Sharks supporter, so no wonder he wants that to happen, he gets a younger (overrated) representative spine player.

Yes but he is a Sharks supporter, so no wonder he wants that to happen, he gets a younger (overrated) representative spine player.

Yeah, remember his "Massive Tip: Jordan Kahu to Sharks" years ago. The guy is a fucking disgrace. One of the best things about NRL 360 is Paul Kent's obvious disdain for him.

Maloney to the Panthers in a straight swap for Moylan is the latest Buzz Trashfield rumour.. That'd be interesting. I think the Panthers get the better end of that deal, for the short term at least.

1. Edwards
6. Maloney
7. Cleary
9. Wallace

14. May

Pretty nice spine moving forward, for the next 2-3 years at least.

Agreed.

As much as i hate Maloney, he is the sort of player that brings that competitive edge to whoever he plays for.

Penrith, and particularly Cleary, would benefit greatly if this deal went through.

Lachlan Fitzgibbon re-signed with the Knights for two more years.

Good signing.

Ben and Shane have their interview today at the Titans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• GCBRONCO
  • kiwi2
  • Jedhead
  • Waynesaurus
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Brocko
  • broncsgoat
  • KateBroncos1812
  • FACTHUNT
  • Dash
  • The Strapper
  • Jazza
  • Cavalo
  • Bish
  • Broncosarethebest
  • jd87
  • azza.79
  • Fozz
  • Rookie Alan
... and 6 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.