NRL Player Movement and Rumours 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even though Most not care but What does everyone think of Moylan going to Manly rumour do you guys think that he will gel well with DCE and Green moving to Warriors if Moylan goes

Even though Most not care but What does everyone think of Moylan going to Manly rumour do you guys think that he will gel well with DCE and Green moving to Warriors if Moylan goes

I think they're fucking idiots breaking up DCE and Green, a combination that looks to be going places. God bless them

It'll end bad. Moylan is taking the soft option. Barrett was probably just being a good bloke reaching out to him when he got dropped, but it'll just feel Moylan's Diva complex.

It'll end bad. Moylan is taking the soft option. Barrett was probably just being a good bloke reaching out to him when he got dropped, but it'll just feel Moylan's Diva complex.

And they have a good relationship Moylan and Barret.

I think they're fucking idiots breaking up DCE and Green, a combination that looks to be going places. God bless them
I think Green is wanting to leave though

It's all about about the money these days. No loyalty

How much could the Warriors realistically afford to pay him though? They lose Foran but other than that they have an International spine and have just signed Blair. They're losing a couple obviously but jeez they'd have to be skirting the line.

Green would be quite useful for us, at the right price.

How much could the Warriors realistically afford to pay him though? They lose Foran but other than that they have an International spine and have just signed Blair. They're losing a couple obviously but jeez they'd have to be skirting the line.

When have they ever done anything dodgy with a salary cap? Haha

IMG 2523

Warrior signings

Those are actually really good pickups for the Warriors. Green will be better for them than Foran was, and their pack is looking OK, although pissing off Lillyman is idiotic.

Those are actually really good pickups for the Warriors. Green will be better for them than Foran was, and their pack is looking OK, although pissing off Lillyman is idiotic.

Any chance we could take Lillyman?

Any chance we could take Lillyman?

I heard that Newcastle are interested in him. If they are then I'd say we are little chance, seeing as how they love their overs.

"Geez, it's hard to think of a player so cancerous to the Tigers like Farah, He's torn a rift between the players and coach(es), ruined the team's confidence, and then caused them to have to rebuild".

Woods, Moses & Tedesco: "Hold our beers".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Culhwch
  • sooticus
  • Jazza
  • Lurker
  • Broncosgirl
  • mieko
  • Old Mate
  • Jedhead
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.