NRL Player Movements and Rumours 2013

Remi Casty, Jake Friend, Aidan Guerra, Shaun Kenny-Dowall, James Maloney, Rhyse Martin, Daniel Mortimer, Dylan Napa, Frank-Paul Nuuausala, Jonathan Reuben, Sio Siua Taukeiaho, Daniel Tupou, Jared Waerea-Hargreaves.

Apparently those are the players off contract at the end of the year. Not sure if any of them have re-signed yet, but that's a large chunk of their top players. Even with the SBW money, surely they wouldn't be able to afford Fifita as well considering the money they will have to pay for him.

I could be wrong, but it looks a little suss..

The source is also not very reliable, so I've heard. It was on Moley's twitter page.

Last edited:
SKD and Daniel Mortimer can easily be released, they aren't very good. I'd release FPN as well.

You'd have to think Napa, Maloney (due to Origin) and especially JWH and Friend would command pretty solid upgrades. Possibly Daniel Tupou too, though he hasn't shown much other than Israel Folau like leaps yet.

We have to forget Smith and even DCE if he doesn't want to come, Jake Friend should be our number one priority, he is exactly what we need in our spine and will very soon be a rep hooker. We can bring Dylan Napa with him. Seriously, if we don't go for Friend we should be shot.

We have to forget Smith and even DCE if he doesn't want to come, Jake Friend should be our number one priority, he is exactly what we need in our spine and will very soon be a rep hooker. We can bring Dylan Napa with him. Seriously, if we don't go for Friend we should be shot.

If macca can be consistent buying friend would be a huge mistake IMHO

Active Now

• Manofoneway
  • Socnorb
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Fitzy
  • Financeguy
  • Alec
  • Bongo
  • pennywisealfie
  • Aldo
  • Wolfie
  • Harry Sack
  • NSW stables
  • Jazza
  • Justwin
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.