Status
Not open for further replies.
Kimlo

Kimlo

International Captain
Senior Staff
Apr 26, 2008
Starting a new thread for 2014

I wonder if Ferguson will be with a club before round 1...

Last edited:
Depends on how is date in court goes if he gets of he wouldn't have any trouble finding a club there are already a couple of clubs after him.

I honestly can't imagine any team going and signing this douche, no matter how good he was. He doesn't deserve the spot light or money that a rugby league career can bring. I would be really unhappy if my club signed him anyway.

There will be a bucketload of clubs who will sign him though, winning is far more success than any high ground to them.

i know exactly what you are saying - he is a douchbag - a mate of Mundines as well and a Blue - BUT he is a bloody good player - so the question is do i want him badly enough at the Broncos after all the dunb things he has done - yes he has been found guilty of that grabbing the females whatever region and who knows really how all that came about - pissed or not - yes he gave Canberra a hard time but we all know what idiots they are anyway and if it was his way of getting out then so be it - how many have left that mob of dimwits already - if duggan can turn himself around with a bit of help and a new club then maybe this bloke can do the same
So do i really want him - probably yes as he prvides that missing link in the centres and a natural replacement for hodges in a couple of years - strick rules in his contact etc and maybe only 300k plus good behavior pay

Ferguson is an exceptional player and would be a prize signing for anyone but his off-field antics is what's letting him down. Hodges is on his last legs and is very injury prone when Ferguson is a far more solid and doesn't get injured very often. We have some good depth in the centres and wing for good money and if we signed him it would take up a lot of cap space. He fucked Cronulla quite rudely and got sacked from the Raiders for being an idiot so wherever he plays next will need to keep a good eye on him at all times till he proves himself off the field.

Last edited:
It's hard to get injured when you have no club to play for. ;)

On the surface, another questionable signing from Souths but if he was signed for a cheap price and he's only picked when he deserves to be picked, it could be a very handy depth pick up.

It's a shame what happened to Lote in 2011-12, his comeback in 2010 was unreal.

Bit worried about the signing but he very much could offer us a little in between bleeding some more juniors.

Lote is past his best now imo but he has been playing injured for a while and if he gets back to full fitness he might be a handy pickup. His experience will be very valuable.

Does that mean they've given up on Ferguson?

Does that mean they've given up on Ferguson?

I reckon fergo is going to the rorters if he's going anywhere. Uncle nick will call up Dave and make sure they can fit him under the cap.

Tuque I would be on a very small contract so they could probably still afford to go for Ferguson.

Tuque I would be on a very small contract so they could probably still afford to go for Ferguson.

I'm not so much concerned about the cap as I am about the top 25. I couldn't see anywhere that mentioned if he was on a 2nd tier deal or not.

Yeah good question, he is starting to look like grand Father Time as a side point, the years are not being kind to him.

bl66.jpg

Outstanding.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Mustafur
  • matthewransom34@ic
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.