NRL Player Movements & Rumours

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure if it was ever implemented

More to the point, not sure it’s ever really enforced, like most rules rarely ever are but you get a crusher fake out, you gone!

Halves pairing of Fogarty and Wighton

Robot Reaction GIF

Tyrone Peachey reportedly to the Tigers, two year deal

Brent Read reporting that he expects Aaron Woods to sign with the Dragons within the next 24-48 hours

Brent Read reporting that he expects Aaron Woods to sign with the Dragons within the next 24-48 hours

How on earth do they still have money? They are going to have one old team next year!

How on earth do they still have money? They are going to have one old team next year!

because everyone else is paying for their roster next year ...

they should re-name themselves the St. George Illawarra Rejects

because everyone else is paying for their roster next year ...

they should re-name themselves the St. George Illawarra Rejects

Who is still being paid for though? We aren't paying for Macca or Bird anymore. The Cows might be paying some of McGuire.

Who is still being paid for though? We aren't paying for Macca or Bird anymore. The Cows might be paying some of McGuire.

they got rid of Corey Norman and Paul Vaughn which is about $1.6 million.

the Tigers are paying about half of Mbye's contract.

you're right about Bird and Macca (not sure what they will be on now the Dragons are paying full freight)

they've lost significantly more than they're gaining... from Zero Tackle

Drags

they got rid of Corey Norman and Paul Vaughn which is about $1.6 million.

the Tigers are paying about half of Mbye's contract.

you're right about Bird and Macca (not sure what they will be on now the Dragons are paying full freight)

they've lost significantly more than they're gaining... from Zero Tackle

View attachment 15456

Not many of those outs were on big money other than Norman and Vaughan as you said but they've also bought in Bird and Macca's full contracts, Molo and likely half of Mbye and McGuire's contracts. Unless Woods is on like $150k, I dunno man.

Would you still take Griffin?

He's made some of the worst signings I've seen in the NRL era. **** I feel sorry for Dragons fans out there.

Would you still take Griffin?

He's made some of the worst signings I've seen in the NRL era. **** I feel sorry for Dragons fans out there.

Yeah can't argue unfortunately. I always thought he was a decent coach and I can see what he is trying to do at St George by bringing in experience but he bought in too much and on seemingly inflated salaries. I still don't think he will do a bad job with them but a lot of this would be hard to get excited about as a Dragons' fan.

Kent reporting that the Rabbitohs will offer Cody Walker a 3 year contract extension. apparently, he's 6 months older than Reynolds.

if they're worried about having 2 halves in their 30s then they've put their eggs in the wrong basket, IMO. I don't think Walker will be as successful without an organizing half like ARey to allow him to just provide the x-factor.

it also sounds like NRL360 are trying to lay the foundation to claim, that our recruitment is poor and that we've bought a broken down old player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Foordy
  • Culhwch
  • Mustafur
  • Tim K
  • Bongo
  • Sproj
  • Xzei
  • Lurker
  • Battler
  • Santa
  • BroncosAlways
  • Financeguy
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Fatboy
  • maddo
  • FaceOfMutiny
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.