NRL Player Movements & Rumours

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if this is the thread for it but there was an NRL player doing a tour of the gym I go to around lunchtime today.

Not a Broncos player but is a Brisbane boy and current QLD rep player. Barely recognised him as he was dressed casually but stood out as not in exercise gear. Had a fairly solid bench press on him which I guess is to be expected.

Did make me wonder if he is just keeping fit during off-season or potentially scoping out local gyms.

Not sure if this is the thread for it but there was an NRL player doing a tour of the gym I go to around lunchtime today.

Not a Broncos player but is a Brisbane boy and current QLD rep player. Barely recognised him as he was dressed casually but stood out as not in exercise gear. Had a fairly solid bench press on him which I guess is to be expected.

Did make me wonder if he is just keeping fit during off-season or potentially scoping out local gyms.
who?

Corey Norman's management have had discussions with the Knights about him replacing Pearce.

Knights have also apparently discussed Scott Drinkwater as his path at the Cowboys blocked by HTF (fullback) Dearden and Townsend (halves) ... If Drinkwater is up for grabs, i'd hope we have a chat to him

The Knights reportedly have their hearts set on Luke Brooks, but his preference is the Bulldogs, if he parts ways with the Tigers

Drinkwater only just re-signed with the Cows. I can't see the Cows letting him go now with only Deardon and Townsend as options in the halves

My understanding is we talked to Drinkwater about playing him at fullback be he wanted to play in the halves.

Drinkwater only just re-signed with the Cows. I can't see the Cows letting him go now with only Deardon and Townsend as options in the halves

My understanding is we talked to Drinkwater about playing him at fullback be he wanted to play in the halves.
Also noting that Drinkwater re-signed with them after they signed Chad and Dearden... so both he and the cows were aware of the halves situation.

I'd definitely take Drinkwater... can play fullback for us and plays the same style as Hynes

I understand why they've got us second and the Titans first in those power rankings (power ranking three teams, by the way, seems a bit redundant...), but based on comparative recruitment, management and direction, I'd be incredibly disappointed if we ended up finishing below the Gold Coast next year.

Tino totally wasted playing in the middle

Paul Momirovski has been released by the Panthers to join the Roosters.

A very good pick up for them, he's highly underrated and now a premiership winner. Who will Penrith play at centre next year? Naden, Burton and now Mom has left.

Paul Momirovski has been released by the Panthers to join the Roosters.

A very good pick up for them, he's highly underrated and now a premiership winner. Who will Penrith play at centre next year? Naden, Burton and now Mom has left.
Wonder if they’re preparing for life after Manu.

“You can put a line through Harry Grant for the Dolphins,” Read said on Triple M's ' Rush Hour'.
“Harry had a mutual option in his contract, which means he could have taken it up or the club could take it up for the 2023 season. “It is not due for months but Melbourne have informed Harry’s camp that they will take up that option.

Did anyone think MO's work like that? I was always of the belief that BOTH parties have to agree, not either could activate it.

Something is seriously shady if Grant agrees to the extra year without re-negotiating but apparently Melbourne can exercise it without his approval.

Did anyone think MO's work like that? I was always of the belief that BOTH parties have to agree, not either could activate it.

Something is seriously shady if Grant agrees to the extra year without re-negotiating but apparently Melbourne can exercise it without his approval.
Suss AF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unread

Active Now

• Morkel
  • Hurrijo
  • Broncosgirl
  • Organix
  • ThomasovPreaf
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.