NRL Player Movements & Rumours - 2022

BroncosFever

NRL Player
Jun 6, 2014
Threads
Bailey Simonsson also to the Eels

Fox Sports say he has inked a 3 year deal starting in 2022 with the Raiders paying some of his wage in 2022 and 2023

DT say that the Raiders, Eels and Bulldogs are at the negotiating table that would see Simonsson move to the Eels, Cotric to the Raiders and the Bulldogs to free up some cap space

Yeah nice, Ponga will look real good in the blue and white

Foordy

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
Threads
so it's now official.

Cotric has been released from the final 2 years of his Bulldogs contract to take up a 3 year deal back at the Raiders.

I haven't seen anything regarding how much of his contract the Bulldogs will be paying for the next 2 seasons

mitch222

State of Origin Rep
Apr 4, 2014
Threads
so it's now official.

Cotric has been released from the final 2 years of his Bulldogs contract to take up a 3 year deal back at the Raiders.

I haven't seen anything regarding how much of his contract the Bulldogs will be paying for the next 2 seasons
Was talking to my mate who is a doggies fan and he mentioned $50k a season for the next 2 years which I though if true is a pretty good deal.

Foordy

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
Threads
Was talking to my mate who is a doggies fan and he mentioned $50k a season for the next 2 years which I though if true is a pretty good deal.

if that's true then the Raiders are fools ... because there is no way Cotric is worth $600k a season out of the Raiders cap

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014
Threads
Corey Norman retires from NRL, I thought he already had about 2 years ago.

Another wasted career.

He showed in 2010 and 2012 that he had talent. But he never had the mental requirements to be able to play like that consistently year after year and building on that.

He would have been a very good 5/8 if he did. But he was too much of a lazy ****.

theshed

Just a Game
Aug 28, 2010
Threads
Another wasted career.

He showed in 2010 and 2012 that he had talent. But he never had the mental requirements to be able to play like that consistently year after year and building on that.

He would have been a very good 5/8 if he did. But he was too much of a lazy ****.
Still one of the best debuts of all time.

Big Pete

International Captain
Mar 12, 2008
Threads
Unless Norman is flat broke, I can't see how a player wasted their career after playing the game professionally for 11 years. Especially when they're paid extremely good money for doing so.

Norman won't be remembered as one of the great halves of his generation, but it wasn't fair to have those expectations in the first place.

He was always an enigmatic player with an odd running style that troubled the defence without necessarily being effective. Norman was great at making these half-breaks that would skittle the defence but made it difficult to link up with his support so a lot of promising plays would end there.

By the same token, there were times where Norman could land an inch perfect kick in heavy traffic or time a pass perfectly. He was a great highlights player and if you compiled all those moments it would make for a great package.

I'm glad you brought up his debut theshed theshed. I remember that like it was yesterday and being really thankful that Henjak was willing to take that risk to find somebody who played like Karmichael. It was extremely risky since Norman was still finding his feet at NYC and was only just starting to find success there but he shocked everybody that night. Of course it came out pretty quickly he wasn't really a natural fullback but for that brief occasion it was exciting to watch.

Bongo

NRL Player
Oct 10, 2013
Threads
James Roberts has been handed a new deal with the Tigpies
I hope he has a good year.

I feel like there are less genuine entertaining players in the game atm that you would pay money to see them play. At his best he is great to watch

Foordy

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
Threads
John Asiata has decided against a career in construction. He has instead signed with English Championship side Leigh Centurions for the 2022 season

Kimlo

International Captain
Senior Staff
Apr 26, 2008
Threads
John Asiata has decided against a career in construction. He has instead signed with English Championship side Leigh Centurions for the 2022 season
Is he even allowed to fly there?

Sproj

International Captain
Forum Staff
Sep 6, 2013
Threads
Yeah not sure England is the place you want to go if you are unvaccinated.

Latest posts

Who should be captain?

• Herbie Farnworth

• Kotoni Staggs

• Jake Turpin

• Patrick Carrigan

• Payne Haas

• Adam Reynolds

• Billy Walters

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OlivaBraze

Members online

AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.