NRL Player Movements & Rumours

Status
Not open for further replies.
Marty Taupau has reportedly requested a release from Manly to join the Eels (before Aug 1).

he's uncontracted for next year currently
If Manly aren't going to give him a contract for next year they should release him so he can audition for one with the eels.

Sam Verrills is reportedly close to signing with the Titans. He would be a good pick up if so.

Gildart on a short term deal to the Roosters.

Klese Haas promoted to the Titans' top 30.

Sauce: Zero Tackle.

verrills is a great pickup for the tits. they'll probably ruin him though.

verrills is a great pickup for the tits. they'll probably ruin him though.

It isn’t a done deal by any means but yeah if they get him, he’ll be a really good pick up.

All a bit boring isn't it.

Dean Ritchie (I know), is reporting that the Titans are lining up a rich deal to lure Hunt to to the Gold Coast. They have even discussed trying to get Hunt from next year.

Hook is a big fan of Hunt and won't let him go early.

The Dragons are "supremely confident" of extending Hunt until the end of 2025

Talk about the Titans going from one extreme to the other

Fifita and Hunt about to take up 50% of their cap?

Dean Ritchie (I know), is reporting that the Titans are lining up a rich deal to lure Hunt to to the Gold Coast. They have even discussed trying to get Hunt from next year.

Smart move if they get him. Once you have him signed, tell him he's playing 9.

The Panthers reportedly chasing Jock Madden to replace SOS as their back up half.

Jock's manager has said that he is likely to leave the Tigers if they persist with Brooks.

Sharks and Newcastle also reportedly interested in Madden

Josh Reynolds back to Bulldogs in 2023. One year deal with a role at the club to follow

Josh Reynolds back to Bulldogs in 2023. One year deal with a role at the club to follow
Will be a good signing, fits their culture and will give the young guys an example as to what a doggie is

honestly if they managed to get Hunt I could see them making top 8 if they keep the rest of the team, we have all seen how important a good 7 is and there is **** all in the competition and titans especially are lacking there.

Verrills has signed a two year deal with the Titans from next season

Verrills has signed a two year deal with the Titans from next season

Saw that this morning, good pick up for them. I am still wondering who is being squeezed out there out of Boyd / Sexton and Brimson / Campbell. Then they have Weaver too.

I would love to pick up Brimson.

Saw that this morning, good pick up for them. I am still wondering who is being squeezed out there out of Boyd / Sexton and Brimson / Campbell. Then they have Weaver too.

I would love to pick up Brimson.
From what I've heard Campbell is moving on

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• KateBroncos1812
  • Mr Fourex
  • Stix
  • Jazza
  • Wolfie
  • Galah
  • Xzei
  • Harry Sack
  • Broncosgirl
  • Cavalo
  • Culhwch
  • bazza
  • Fitzy
  • Broncorob
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Justwin
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Fozz
  • heartly87
  • Behind enemy lines
... and 6 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.