NRL Player Movements & Rumours

Status
Not open for further replies.
Big Dave's days on the coast might be numbered.

They already don’t know what to do with Brimson who is a very similar type player.

they've been doing their best to copy us ... including making all the same mistakes we did (i.e. putting all your money into the forward pack, neglecting the spine); followed by rectifying that with an experienced spine signing

they've been doing their best to copy us ... including making all the same mistakes we did (i.e. putting all your money into the forward pack, neglecting the spine); followed by rectifying that with an experienced spine signing

I tell you, reading all this sort of stuff about other clubs makes me feel a lot better about us.

Hooper reporting that the reason Suaalii left the Rabbitohs despite being offered a bigger contract than the Roosters offered is because Uncle Nick agreed to the get-out clauses that Bennett/Souths refused to.

Suaalii wanted a get out clause for every year of his 4 year contract. the only requirement being that he had to inform the club by round 11 to activate it

Hooper reporting that the reason Suaalii left the Rabbitohs despite being offered a bigger contract than the Roosters offered is because Uncle Nick agreed to the get-out clauses that Bennett/Souths refused to.

Suaalii wanted a get out clause for every year of his 4 year contract. the only requirement being that he had to inform the club by round 11 to activate it

Yes I wonder where that story about the Roosters offering less came from hmmm?

I have actually been impressed with the media in recent times in relation to the Roosters, they are calling out their rubbish more than I've ever heard with these stories about salaries, etc. Let's see if anything comes of it though.

Souths: "That's not how a 4 year contract works".
Roosters: "Yeah all good".

Roosters at the completion of round 10 each year:

2386942215_f1146fc72d_n.jpg

"We hope you're staying".

This is not news. It was reported at the time.

**** me, the media narrative in favour of the Rorters is unbelievable

I recall them reporting that Souths rejected those clauses at the time. but i don't remember them reporting that the Roosters agreed to have those clauses added.

I recall them reporting that Souths rejected those clauses at the time. but i don't remember them reporting that the Roosters agreed to have those clauses added.

I think most people would make the connection when Suaalii signed with the Roosters after rejecting the offer from the Rabbitohs that didn't include the clauses. But then again, when Buzz Rothfield is a senior journalist in the field that doesn't much for their IQ levels.

The Telegraph reporting that Wests Tigers utility Tyrone Peachy could be heading back to the Panthers on swap deal for Charlie Staines.

Staines has been told he can talk to rivals, because the Panthers are trying to free up some cap space. although clubs have been baulking at his 400k asking price

The Telegraph reporting that Wests Tigers utility Tyrone Peachy could be heading back to the Panthers on swap deal for Charlie Staines.

Staines has been told he can talk to rivals, because the Panthers are trying to free up some cap space. although clubs have been baulking at his 400k asking price
It was a **** up on the panthers front that Staines deal. They gave him big money with a view of playing fullback whilst Edwards was really starting to hit his straps.

Reports Des may have coached his last game at Manly. Hardly his fault they lost every game since those gronks sat out the game.

New assistant coach at the broncos ?

Exactly - look how Lodge was vilified when he kicked off at the Broncos. Look at how they are lauding him now that he’s at the *****.

Reports Des may have coached his last game at Manly. Hardly his fault they lost every game since those gronks sat out the game.

New assistant coach at the broncos ?
I'd take him if he was interested, but he'll land on his feet at one of the other clubs who are scratching for a coach if they punt him. Would be very unfair IMO given the injuries they've had to deal with this season, amongst the other bullshit.

James Roberts has announced his retirement from rugby league, effective immediately

Tedesco could be on the outer at Roosters with the emergence of Suaalii.

Roosters will have a very tough decision on their hands. The Suaalii camp are saying he wants to be fullback but that position is currently taken by Tedesco. However, the Roosters have shown they're willing to make the tough calls to keep future star players at the club.

If he's available, I would be more than happy for the Broncos to chase him. He brings what we need both on and off the field.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• kiwibronco
  • Broncosgirl
  • Xzei
  • Foordy
  • teampjta
  • Browny
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.