NRL Player Movements & Rumours

Status
Not open for further replies.
Papalii is a real dickhead. Imagine BHQ if we signed him and he was pulling this shit 😂

I actually like the Tigers stance on this one as well (at least what Kent says the Tigers stance is):

Kent said

“I spoke to Justin Pascoe and said what happens if Papali’i says ‘I’ll stay at Parramatta’ and he said ‘he can sit out three seasons.’ It was as simple as that,”

Hunt will be staying at the Dragons so anyone wishing for him to return, it just isn’t going to happen unfortunately.

I don’t think the Broncos were even bothering to try and get him.

Hunt will be staying at the Dragons so anyone wishing for him to return, it just isn’t going to happen unfortunately.

I don’t think the Broncos were even bothering to try and get him.

it was never realistic to think he was going to make a full time switch to Hooker at the age of 32, especially given there were at least 3 clubs (probably 4) that were prepared to pay him big money to play halfback

The Titans have signed Joe Stimson on a one year deal

I actually like the Tigers stance on this one as well (at least what Kent says the Tigers stance is):

Kent said

“I spoke to Justin Pascoe and said what happens if Papali’i says ‘I’ll stay at Parramatta’ and he said ‘he can sit out three seasons.’ It was as simple as that,”

I think most fans want to see that happen but the reality is it would be a fair chunk of their cap on the sidelines

I think most fans want to see that happen but the reality is it would be a fair chunk of their cap on the sidelines

I don't think the NRL wouldn't count it on the cap if he refused to honour his contract.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unread

Active Now

• LGH
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.