NRL Player Movements & Rumours

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just show you what happens if you want to be a fullback but don't have any sort of playmaking in your game, he was always a pretty good runner but I remember they tried to coach him how to play that sweeping role and he's ended being one of the worst at it

Time passed him by and as he lost the athletic ability he never gained the footy smarts between the ears, much like Anthony Milford, I would say
He was a pretty gun winger for a moment there. Spooky how closely Isaako’s career is following Hoffman’s.

Before we signed Madden, with the amount of halves Newcastle apparently keep looking to sign, Gamble would probably play more here in the end anyway. I don’t feel they’ve signed him to be a starting 7, only as a fail-safe with Milford and whoever else having left

Unbelievable, stupid from the Tigers.
Jackson Hastings has proven to be a cancer at other clubs, the roosters in particular. A player who is known for riding his father’s coattails. If he treats a premiership team he was at as a doormat imagine how he would be at a club like the tigers. Could be a smart move.

At the height of his feud with the roosters I will always remember a 3on 1 overlap he blew because he hogged the ball. Am sure other posters would remember or have footage of. It was deadset selfish, greedy and embarrassing.

At the height of his feud with the roosters I will always remember a 3on 1 overlap he blew because he hogged the ball. Am sure other posters would remember or have footage of. It was deadset selfish, greedy and embarrassing.
Still was the best half at the tigpies last season,think this is more to keep bateman happy if that eventuates

so I assume that leaves Gamble now as depth at the Knights instead of Depth with us
I'd be spitting chips if I was the Gambler. Of course those two will get on like a house on fire for sure 🤣

You'd have to be more specific, my general impression of him that entire season was that he was a major ball hog who struggled to ask serious questions of the defence. To make matters worse, Friend lost all confidence in him that it appeared he'd try to take it upon himself to lead the Roosters forward and that would eventually lead to problems.

Meanwhile Jayden Nikorima could barely make it onto the field let alone touch the ball. Robinson was so concerned about him defensively he'd often start him on the bench with Guerra starting.

It's easy to forget, but before Tedesco the Roosters had to eat crow at fullback. First they had to settle on Ferguson before upgrading to Gordon who really is one of those 'remember when' signings.

You'd have to be more specific, my general impression of him that entire season was that he was a major ball hog who struggled to ask serious questions of the defence. To make matters worse, Friend lost all confidence in him that it appeared he'd try to take it upon himself to lead the Roosters forward and that would eventually lead to problems.

Meanwhile Jayden Nikorima could barely make it onto the field let alone touch the ball. Robinson was so concerned about him defensively he'd often start him on the bench with Guerra starting.

It's easy to forget, but before Tedesco the Roosters had to eat crow at fullback. First they had to settle on Ferguson before upgrading to Gordon who really is one of those 'remember when' signings.
Was just before he was sacked or left the roosters. Definitely close to his last game for them. 3 or 4 blokes unmarked on his outside and he cuts back in to try and plant it under the posts.

^^^ if bp doesn’t know this one, surely you do @superfreak? ^^/

^^^ if bp doesn’t know this one, surely you do @superfreak? ^^/
ANZAC Day 2016 is probably the incident you're thinking of. Like I said, it seemed pretty common place.

ANZAC Day 2016 is probably the incident you're thinking of. Like I said, it seemed pretty common place.

Nah, was far later in the season than that. I just watched that match’s highlights and it was far worse than that. All his outside men were unmarked.

Nah, was far later in the season than that. I just watched that match’s highlights and it was far worse than that. All his outside men were unmarked.
Which game?

Like I said, you'd have to be more specific. 😅

Considering what he brought to that Tigers side, you have to assume they are smelling something foul behind the scenes and are getting in early to cast it out. Either that or the Tigers management are really just that stupid. Either possibility is equally possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• GCBRONCO
  • azza.79
  • Culhwch
  • HarryAllan7
  • BooKhaki
  • Horseheadsup
  • mrslong
  • Santa
  • Sproj
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • Skathen
  • Bish
  • Hurrijo
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.