NRL Player Movements & Rumours

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still was the best half at the tigpies last season,think this is more to keep bateman happy if that eventuates
What’s these rumours about Bateman not liking Hastings?

Jackson Hastings has proven to be a cancer at other clubs, the roosters in particular. A player who is known for riding his father’s coattails. If he treats a premiership team he was at as a doormat imagine how he would be at a club like the tigers. Could be a smart move.
Also this statement is a bit false of mine….they got the spoon in 16 didn’t they?

Lodge has reportedly signed a train and trial deal with the Roosters because they don't have the cap space to have a contract registered for him until the new CBA/Salary Cap dispute is finalised.

Lodge and the Roosters have reportedly agreed a deal in principle, but the contract is yet to be signed off by the NRL.

Lodge has reportedly signed a train and trial deal with the Roosters because they don't have the cap space to have a contract registered for him until the new CBA/Salary Cap dispute is finalised.

Lodge and the Roosters have reportedly agreed a deal in principle, but the contract is yet to be signed off by the NRL.
Seems real legit.

Images 3

What’s these rumours about Bateman not liking Hastings?
Just that they were not on the best of terms from their time together at wigan in 2021,but given who was reporting that might just be pulled from his butthole and its just a coincidence that bateman is rumored to be coming and Hastings going.

That moment when you'd rather play for the Dogs than the Tigers.

Parramatta have lost a fair few players over the last couple of years ... I wonder if their is an issue there or if it is just desperate throwing stupid overs at their players

Parramatta have lost a fair few players over the last couple of years ... I wonder if their is an issue there or if it is just desperate throwing stupid overs at their players
You'd almost say clubs are losing star players due to cap pressure, it just somehow doesn't happen at the 2 clubs with billionaire owners.

personally I think the Hastings signing is a good one for Newcastle. Was one of the few putting their hands up for the Tigers.

personally I think the Hastings signing is a good one for Newcastle. Was one of the few putting their hands up for the Tigers.
The only concern would be that given Hasting’s reputation it is interesting that he seemed like such a good signing for the tigers and they are already happy to ship him out.

Klemmer officially transferred to the Tigers.

Hastings / Gamble halves pairing is actually pretty great imo. Seems like they’d compliment each other

I don't think that will be their halves pairing. most of their talk has been around shift Ponga into the halves. so that could mean that Gamble is the odd man out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Morkel
  • sooticus
  • Harry Sack
  • broncsgoat
  • Xzei
  • bert_lifts
  • Mister Wright
  • Tim K
  • Stix
  • Fitzy
  • Johnny92
  • FACTHUNT
  • Spoon
  • Fatboy
  • I bleed Maroon
  • westy316
  • KateBroncos1812
... and 3 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.