NRL Player Movements & Rumours

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just being a bit facetious Wolfie. I don't know about the Storm, I doubt that Roberts could handle Bellamy tbh. I think we may have seen the best of Roberts and he is well on the decline.

From what heard about Roberts is he is a good trainer, so i dont think that side of things would be an issue. If he can handle the discipline at the Storm, then i think he would fit in no dramas.

From what heard about Roberts is he is a good trainer, so i dont think that side of things would be an issue. If he can handle the discipline at the Storm, then i think he would fit in no dramas.
Just don’t hand him a note pad and pen.

Sweet. So if Bird really does want to return to Sydney, the NRL should have no issues with us just agreeing to part ways and we don't have to contribute a cent towards his future.

Sweet. So if Bird really does want to return to Sydney, the NRL should have no issues with us just agreeing to part ways and we don't have to contribute a cent towards his future.
I hope that is why we never got back to the dragons.

So...Bird to Souths? I wouldn't be surprised.

Man Souths are really kissed on the dick aren’t they? Every time they are in salary cap trouble one of their players is just magically happy to walk away from the money owed to them. Nothing suss of course...
It honestly is incredible how Souths and the Roosters seem to magically overhaul their roster every off season exactly as they see fit and never have any questions asked about it, whilst other clubs, including but not limited to us, seem to be encumbered with watertight contracts that absolutely must be honoured on their cap at all costs.

Last edited:
It honestly is incredible how Souths and the Roosters seem to magically overhaul their roster every off season exactly as they see fit and never have any questions asked about it, whilst other clubs, including but not limited to us, seem to be encumbered with watertight contracts that absolutely must be honoured on their cap at all costs.
Titans have become one of the chosen clubs too.

Why would Roberts walk away unless he has a contract elsewhere

Why would Roberts walk away unless he has a contract elsewhere
Knowing Roberts, Souths probably have some dirt on him that will remain silent if he does what they ask...

Man Souths are really kissed on the dick aren’t they? Every time they are in salary cap trouble one of their players is just magically happy to walk away from the money owed to them. Nothing suss of course...
Let's just say things get a little "Rusty" whenever the club needs a favour.

According to NRL.com, Mansour has been offered an early release from his contract. I wouldn't be surprised to see him end up at Melbourne.

Roosters chasing Adam Keighran from the Warriors

Roosters chasing Adam Keighran from the Warriors
He's already been released. Sounds like this is a done deal. Incredible the speed that the Roosters can get deals done in.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Mustafur
  • Morkel
  • Broncosgirl
  • bazza
  • Allo
  • Harry Sack
  • TonyTheJugoslav
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.