NRL Player Movements & Rumours

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fox Sports reporting that Drinkwater is firming as a replacement for Mitchell Pearce at the Knights

they say that the Cowboys would be prepared to release Drinkwater for an experienced forward

What was the point of re-signing him?

Fox Sports reporting that Drinkwater is firming as a replacement for Mitchell Pearce at the Knights

they say that the Cowboys would be prepared to release Drinkwater for an experienced forward
I’ll give them James for Drinkwater

Knights would probably be happy to get rid of Klemmer.

I'll be happy if the Phins can pull off getting Smith, Paulo, Cotter and Gilbert.

John Asiata has reportedly told the Bulldogs he won't be getting vaccinated and to plan for 2022 without him.

the report says that the Bulldogs are preparing to mandate vaccinations ... due to their reliance on financial support from the Canterbury Leagues Club, the feel it is unfair to require Leagues Club patrons to be fully vaccinated, yet allow an unvaccinated player to train close by

John Asiata has reportedly told the Bulldogs he won't be getting vaccinated and to plan for 2022 without him.

the report says that the Bulldogs are preparing to mandate vaccinations ... due to their reliance on financial support from the Canterbury Leagues Club, the feel it is unfair to require Leagues Club patrons to be fully vaccinated, yet allow an unvaccinated player to train close by

Wait for the "Former Broncos Star" refuses vaccine articles. Probably won't even mention the Bulldogs in half of them.

I just don't get why these guys don't want to get vaccinated. I am not opening this for a discussion about pro-vax v anti-vax either, I am specifically wondering what reasons they have to feel so strongly about it they are willing to throw away their careers / livelihood.

I just don't get why these guys don't want to get vaccinated. I am not opening this for a discussion about pro-vax v anti-vax either, I am specifically wondering what reasons they have to feel so strongly about it they are willing to throw away their careers / livelihood.
Asiata is from a very religious family and I think I read his brother had a really bad reaction to a flu vaccine.

Asiata is from a very religious family and I think I read his brother had a really bad reaction to a flu vaccine.

Maybe he should apply for an exemption on that basis, before being willing to throw his career away ... if he hasn't already applied for an exemption.

only 2 of the 15 players yet to get their first jab have applied for an exemption

Maybe he should apply for an exemption on that basis, before being willing to throw his career away ... if he hasn't already applied for an exemption.

only 2 of the 15 players yet to get their first jab have applied for an exemption
Yeah who knows. I don’t really get it but I guess at least he’s putting his money where his mouth is and is accepting the penalty without complaint as far as I can tell.

Its very, very difficult to get a medical examption for this vaccination.

Being afraid of needles is not a basis for an exemption. It’s being a baby. Besides, being exempt is the same as being unvaccinated, effectively.

Being afraid of needles is not a basis for an exemption. It’s being a baby. Besides, being exempt is the same as being unvaccinated, effectively.
Clearly he isn't scared of needles as you state. His brother had a bad reaction to a needle before wherefore I understand his hesitancy. Maybe be a little less arbitrary mate.

I'm fully vaxxed so don't call me an anti vaxxer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Santa
  • Skyblues87
  • RodF
  • Fitzy
  • kman
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Allo
  • Xzei
  • Foordy
  • Robboi_321
  • Broncosgirl
  • KateBroncos1812
  • BroncosAlways
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • winslow_wong
  • Spoon
  • Nerd
  • Brocko
... and 2 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.