NRL Player Movements & Rumours

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kikau has fronted up wearing a Bulldogs shirt for the cameras despite still being contracted to Penrith until the end of 2022

I would be filthy if I were a Penrith fan

he wasn't posing for the cameras ... this was reportedly a screenshot taken from the clubs CCTV that was leaked to the media

Bulldogs have signed Kikau.

If they can get a good halfback, they will be a finals team.

They won't be able to get anyone, they must be over the cap already. They are going to have to punt a player or three.

he wasn't posing for the cameras ... this was reportedly a screenshot taken from the clubs CCTV that was leaked to the media

Well he actually was posing for the cameras because it was CCTV of a photoshoot with Kikau in Bulldogs gear standing between Gould and Trent.

Well he actually was posing for the cameras because it was CCTV of a photoshoot with Kikau in Bulldogs gear standing between Gould and Trent.
He might've just signed and now entering the cooling off period... photos to be sent out after that for the formal marketting

Looked like a personal selfie style photo to me for player agent or family purposes.

The dogs will have a team that can blow other teams of the park but they also have a squad completely made up of lazy players and grubs. Hard to predict exactly how wrong or right it could go but I respect them for flying so close to the sun with their recruiting.

Will be a spectacle either way.

He is clearly posing for a camera mate, all 3 of them are.

He is in the middle with his arm around each of Gould and Barrett's waist, all 3 smiling in the same direction, it's a camera pose.

He is clearly posing for a camera mate, all 3 of them are.

He is in the middle with his arm around each of Gould and Barrett's waist, all 3 smiling in the same direction, it's a camera pose.
Part of me wants to believe it was a cctv shot.

Photo that was released came from the security camera

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Mustafur
  • Midean
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.