NRL Player Movements & Rumours

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dunno why they blew their load on Brown tbh, he has shown very little imo and is taking up a decent chunk of their cap. Could've let him go to the Warriors when they were offering big money.
Agree…Brown got hype before it was deserved assisted by the desperation of the Warriors at the time.

Brown is very replaceable imo.
Waqa Blake as well, reportedly on 500k+ could be replaced by someone on half that.

Agree…Brown got hype before it was deserved assisted by the desperation of the Warriors at the time.

Brown is very replaceable imo.
Waqa Blake as well, reportedly on 500k+ could be replaced by someone on half that.

You can probably add another $200k to Waqa's contract.

according to Michael Chammas from the SMH, the Bulldogs are willing to release Nick Cotric, Luke Thompson and Corey Allan to clear up space in the salary cap.
Would very gladly take Thompson if the Dogs pay half. He's a beast.

What's the story there?

There are a few ego's there that dont make it a tight group. Plus on top of that their board seems to want to lowball some players.

There are a few ego's there that dont make it a tight group. Plus on top of that their board seems to want to lowball some players.

Which is pretty bad management, and this is massive alarm bells after their decades of mediocrity. To favour Gutherson over Mahoney is just absolutely dumb. A decent fullback is a dime a dozen, a gun hooker on the other hand, very few and far between. Aside from huge questions marks around the Dogs' cap, this is a signing that glues all their other moves together, very big win for them.

I can’t imagine having to go to work and take orders from Clint and Mitch.

Welch just officially re-signed too.

Dolphins is just gonna be Milf, Smith, and Wallace at this stage.

Welch just officially re-signed too.

Dolphins is just gonna be Milf, Smith, and Wallace at this stage.

I'd have liked them to sign Welch, but i still think he is a bit of a ticking time bomb a bit like Cordner or Morgan with the amount of concussions he has had.

I'd have liked them to sign Welch, but i still think he is a bit of a ticking time bomb a bit like Cordner or Morgan with the amount of concussions he has had.
Only need 2 good seasons out of him

Only need 2 good seasons out of him
Dont disagree, but i do wonder if he takes a couple of head knocks early on it could be all over for him, and its possible with how he plays it could happen. A 3 year deal at Melbourne is a pretty good outcome for him.

Interesting the Cowboys were willing to release Reece Robson to the Tigers for Leilua. Thats just crazy, Robson is quality. We should try to jump in on that one.

Interesting the Cowboys were willing to release Reece Robson to the Tigers for Leilua. Thats just crazy, Robson is quality. We should try to jump in on that one.

And the Tigers said no?..

Does that mean they're going all in on Cotter or do they have another hooker waiting in the wings?

Bulldogs starting to look legit good.

Is there any reason DWZ would be in Brisbane atm?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Mustafur
  • Midean
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.