NRL Player Movements & Rumours

Status
Not open for further replies.
there is reportedly some issues with the Luciano Leilua transfer to the Cowboys

He was released by the Tigers effective immediately, but it's been reported that the Cowboys may not be able to afford him under their cap

Surely the Titans will snap him up, they like to jump in in areas like this.

I'm guessing he'll be impact off the bench in the same mold as Luki... who just did his ACL

Mitch Dunn did his as well remember. That’s two back rowers gone for the year

Nathan Brown dropped from Parra and told he is free to leave the Eels even though he has 18 months left on his contract. Mr Opacic has a very good offer from superleague which will set him up nicely. Matterson no certainty of staying either on top of Niukore, Papalii, Stone and Mahoney leaving. Something doesnt seem right down there right now.

Nathan Brown dropped from Parra and told he is free to leave the Eels even though he has 18 months left on his contract. Mr Opacic has a very good offer from superleague which will set him up nicely. Matterson no certainty of staying either on top of Niukore, Papalii, Stone and Mahoney leaving. Something doesnt seem right down there right now.
Damn, its not a good time to be a Nathan Brown, is it?

Well if he was willing to come for minimum wage (hehe), he'd be a great depth option.

I wonder if he might go to the Roosters.

Well if he was willing to come for minimum wage (hehe), he'd be a great depth option.

I wonder if he might go to the Roosters.
He'd probably be better than depth for us

He'd probably be better than depth for us

It is a legitimately good question, would he? Don't get me wrong, he is obviously a good player but who of Haas, Jensen, Carrigan, Flegler, Hetherington, Palasia would he unseat?

It is a legitimately good question, would he? Don't get me wrong, he is obviously a good player but who of Haas, Jensen, Carrigan, Flegler, Hetherington, Palasia would he unseat?

I'd have them all over brown on talent alone. That's before we even get to the new no wankers policy.

I'd have them all over brown on talent alone. That's before we even get to the new no wankers policy.

Well...discounts Haas from these discussions as well to be fair.

Matterson will reject Dolphins and re-sign with Eels until the end of 2026.

He's got a good deal at the Eels and he wont have to move his family. A $2.4 million contract for a bloke who has a history of concussions is a bit of a risk still imo. Think Parra have been backed into a corner losing so many forwards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Mustafur
  • Lurker
  • Broncorob
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Broncosgirl
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.