NRL Player Movements & Rumours

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good pick up and has been telegraphed for months. I guess they aren't going after Lam, I wonder if he would come to us and be willing to be depth if he can't get a starting gig elsewhere.
He's a good kid, I rated him when he was with us he just couldn't stay on the field long enough. Still only 23, be interesting to see how he goes under WB.

You'd expect Milford to sign next, that's not a bad halves combo although they're going to need to do better than Isaako at fullback to be any kind of threat.

He's a good kid, I rated him when he was with us he just couldn't stay on the field long enough. Still only 23, be interesting to see how he goes under WB.

You'd expect Milford to sign next, that's not a bad halves combo although they're going to need to do better than Isaako at fullback to be any kind of threat.

They should go after that Panthers' Fijian kid.

He always looked promising but he just didn’t have NRL athleticism. You could always see what he was trying to do but he never had the speed or physicality to pull it off. Maybe some time at the Panthers and more experience has helped him compensate with hard work.

Sean O'Sullivan signs with Dolphins for 2023.
Shocked Futurama GIF by MOODMAN

They should go after that Panthers' Fijian kid.
He only just resigned with the panthers a couple weeks ago. I think to the end of 2024.

A bit of an error on his manager's part there as I think he would have attracted more interest and $ if he had postponed signing for a couple of weeks.

He always looked promising but he just didn’t have NRL athleticism. You could always see what he was trying to do but he never had the speed or physicality to pull it off. Maybe some time at the Panthers and more experience has helped him compensate with hard work.
Agreed... I think SOS has a good footy brain, but just doesn't have the athleticism to back it up.

He picks the right time to run, but then can't break the tackle for a clean linebreak.

Can get a team around the park, but his boot isn't big enough to be truly effective.

Panthers SG Ball captain Mason Teague has also been signed by the Dolphins

Badel also says that a 5th Panther, teenage back-rower Harrison Hassett, will sign with the Dolphins after November 1.

Panthers SG Ball captain Mason Teague has also been signed by the Dolphins

Badel also says that a 5th Panther, teenage back-rower Harrison Hassett, will sign with the Dolphins after November 1.

We like to bag them out because they are extremely unlikeable as an NRL team but man, the Panthers as an organisation are absolutely a level above as an organisation and developer at the moment. They should be praised for that as they do not need to poach anyone, they just keep developing guns in house. I am so glad we seem to be getting back to that.

A whole salary cap to spend and this is the halves pairing you end up with.

Very underwhelming.

When the players arent there how can you sign them? It took us years and years to sign a 7 until Reynolds became available. Its not quite as simple as just signing players because you have a full salary cap to play with. People are way too carried away with them trying to sign these so called marquee players when what they need to do is just build a solid foundation. The players will come down the track.

We like to bag them out because they are extremely unlikeable as an NRL team but man, the Panthers as an organisation are absolutely a level above as an organisation and developer at the moment. They should be praised for that as they do not need to poach anyone, they just keep developing guns in house. I am so glad we seem to be getting back to that.
Wasn’t there some type of funding from the NRL to western Sydney in an effort to defend the area from AFL?

I think the narrative about them being unlikeable is a bit tall poppy. They're not a dirty team that wrestle players into injury, they aren't bringing the game into disrepute by beating up people/women, they're just a youngish team having fun and enjoying their time in the sun.

I think the narrative about them being unlikeable is a bit tall poppy. They're not a dirty team that wrestle players into injury, they aren't bringing the game into disrepute by beating up people/women, they're just a youngish team having fun and enjoying their time in the sun.
Umm I disagree that they’re not dirty. They’re constantly putting forearms into faces, pushing heads into the ground, getting away with high tackles and getting the weirdest ref calls that March them out of their own half making games very easy to win. One of their players was just charged with assault a few months ago and the media were dead silent about it because they would prefer talk about us and when they’re not releasing sex videos of them sharing women they’re such lovely ambassadors for the game.

Umm I disagree that they’re not dirty. They’re constantly putting forearms into faces, pushing heads into the ground, getting away with high tackles and getting the weirdest ref calls that March them out of their own half making games very easy to win. One of their players was just charged with assault a few months ago and the media were dead silent about it because they would prefer talk about us and when they’re not releasing sex videos of them sharing women they’re such lovely ambassadors for the game.
yeah but to be fair, you hate everyone.

I think the whole Tyrone May incident shows them for what they are. Nobody there really condemned his behaviour. I think they are pretty grubby on and off the field.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unread

Active Now

• Morkel
  • Broncosgirl
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Fitzy
  • I bleed Maroon
  • winslow_wong
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.