NRL Player Movements & Rumours

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ava Seumanufagai has also been released by the Bulldogs. the DT are saying that it is unclear if he will join another NRL club or retire

314591950 10160062305694631 1380619726468929070 n

If the Knights can't get Luke Brooks, their plan B is to try and get Jackson Hastings. The Knights had Joey to call Hastings and sell Newcastle to him

Plenty of young talent, nurturing that as a playing group for a few years and keeping them at the club seems to be the current winning recipe in the NRL. Panther's main group have been winning together for years before they started making NRL grand finals.

Ultimate professional and comes across as a great bloke, he's had a better career than his skillset should've allowed but that's what hard work gives you. Shame he wasn't a better player because he was a good clubman.
Couriermail reporting he will work at the Broncos(player development) and Dragons(corporate) next season.

Couriermail reporting he will work at the Broncos(player development) and Dragons(corporate) next season.
In other words, the broncos offered him a post-footy gig if he left early and the dragons promised him a post-footy gig if he retired early

In other words, the broncos offered him a post-footy gig if he left early and the dragons promised him a post-footy gig if he retired early
I get the sense he was being prepared for that role when he was looking after Dearden and Coates. I don't think he was pushed to the Dragons, rather they lured him with a 3 year deal. When he announced his retirement, that position was still available and he took it.

Dunno if it’s worth reporting but Josh Hoffman has now fallen to BRL standard and has signed with Wests Panthers for next season. Still only 34

Dunno if it’s worth reporting but Josh Hoffman has now fallen to BRL standard and has signed with Wests Panthers for next season. Still only 34

Just show you what happens if you want to be a fullback but don't have any sort of playmaking in your game, he was always a pretty good runner but I remember they tried to coach him how to play that sweeping role and he's ended being one of the worst at it

Time passed him by and as he lost the athletic ability he never gained the footy smarts between the ears, much like Anthony Milford, I would say

Carayannis & Rothfield reporting that the Tigers and Knights are on the verge of swapping Dave Klemmer for Jackson Hastings.

the Knights view Hastings as their long term halfback, to form a halves combo with Ponga with Brailey at 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Santa
  • Porthoz
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.