NRL Players in hot water

Discussion in 'Rugby League Talk' started by Nashy, Nov 29, 2013.

So instead of creating a new thread for each and everyone of the deadshits in our game, I thought I'd start this super dooper convenient one stop thread for any player or official who finds themselves on the wrong side of the law.

Today it's Russell Packer. He's been charged with assault for breaking someone's eye socket. Good job son, you're doing us all very proud.

For those playing at home. This is the filthy **** that pissed on the field.

Newcastle Knights recruit Russell Packer charged with assault over Martin Place stoush | News.com.au

Tags:
    Harry Sack likes this.
  1. From the same article, we can add a couple more players to the thread already!

2. Fa'aoso is an absolute germ.

3. ningnangnong

ningnangnong HACK THE PLANET!!!

Sad state of affairs that there's so many of these incidents we can actually have a general thread to discuss them.

Nashy and Harry Sack like this.
  4. Too much free time on their hands.

5. All should face big fines and/or suspension. Packer shouldn't play NRL this year.

6. **** I hate that Packer, wish he'd just piss off for good

7. I think it's fair to say he should pack his bags.

8. Hehe. Piss.

9. soup

soup State of Origin Rep

A leak suggested he may be pissed off and going in(ter)continent(al).

10. broncos4life

broncos4life International Rep

Gold

En shower

Socnorb likes this.
  11. soup

soup State of Origin Rep

No weening, immediately slashed from the NRL.

12. broncos4life

broncos4life International Rep

Apparently the integrity unit has already contacted Russell to advise him of his fate. When he answered a representative told him "Ur in e xtreme trouble"

Porthoz and soup like this.
  13. soup

soup State of Origin Rep

I had to look for it a couple of times, very subtle!

14. Socnorb

Socnorb

Surely Tinkle r will save him

15. Socnorb

Socnorb

this thread should be renamed "players in warm water"

broncospwn likes this.
  16. Mt Smart

Mt Smart BRL Player

I haven't got time to read the Packer stuff so excuse any redundancy.

He is almost without exception ( there are always some half troll half human forum members on any site ) being lambasted by Warriors fans.

I was a big fan of his playing style and a long time fan of Packers.....let me get on my Moral high ground high horse and say I hope he gets everything coming to him in Jail , I really do , I have no time for people who defend sports Jocks as if they are somehow not subject to the Lore of Natural Justice.

I tip my hat to the Judge and wonder what limp wristed process saw Packer tried in the community courts system and not the District court.

I guess I'm a very concrete , black and white conservative on all things violence.

I guarantee that others who haave gotten off in the past in the NRL will be looking over their shoulders at what has happened to Packer....for mine that's the whole point of the maximum sentence in this case.

Porthoz and Sproj like this.
  17. Sproj

Sproj

Well said. Finally players getting put behind bars for what your average Joe gets is a good thing in every way. It might start to make some of these idiots realize that they are not above the law and have absolutely no entitlement to special treatment.

Mt Smart likes this.
  18. Willie Mason charged with drink driving while on his way to training.

http://www.theherald.com.au/story/2047961/willie-mason-charged-with-drink-driving/

what a dick.

Last edited: Jan 27, 2014
  19. Broncoman

Broncoman State of Origin Rep

Willie Mason making a tool of himself of the field...wow what a shocker.