NRL Players and family members in hot water

rumours going around are Karmichael Hunt's management are in talks with the Eels at a possible return in the NRL.

Whats the go with the eels always trying to sign ex broncos union/afl rejects

Dave Taylor and Fuifui released from the Toronto Wolfpack after an ‘incident’

No idea, but a ‘mutual parting of ways’ after an ‘incident’ in Portugal doesn’t sound like it was probably that mutual.

Didn't play a single game for the Wolfpack and he's already gone for bad behavior.

Dave Taylor, you sure are the yardstick for the most dramatic underwhelming failure that Rugby League has seen

Didn't play a single game for the Wolfpack and he's already gone for bad behavior.

Dave Taylor, you sure are the yardstick for the most dramatic underwhelming failure that Rugby League has seen

And to think someone here suggested we should sign him cause he turned his career around at the Raiders, lol.

And to think someone here suggested we should sign him cause he turned his career around at the Raiders, lol.
That would be me although I'm sure I said he turned his FORM around at the Raiders and he MIGHT be a good acqisition if cheap enough and motivated....it wasn't a must do or should do. Mind you, I could be wrong and have been drunk posting

That would be me although I'm sure I said he turned his FORM around at the Raiders and he MIGHT be a good acqisition if cheap enough and motivated....it wasn't a must do or should do. Mind you, I could be wrong and have been drunk posting

I don't actually think I was referring to you mate and if I did sorry I took it out of context. Regardless his a toxic player who even in form I would be reluctant to touch, Bennett didn't put up a fight to keep him because he knew from the start.

I don't actually think I was referring to you mate and if I did sorry I took it out of context. Regardless his a toxic player who even in form I would be reluctant to touch, Bennett didn't put up a fight to keep him because he knew from the start.
No problem, wasn't offended in the slightest. I always had a soft spot for the thickhead and he was putting in last year in Canberra. I was vainly hoping he was belatedly putting in and trying to realise his enormous potential and we might have gotten my imagined benifits for a song. Sadly, he's as dumb as a bag of nails but maybe he's right, just living life the way he wants to and **** the world and my expectations. Whose really to say. YOLO

Karmichael Hunt cocaine charge set to be dropped, says lawyer
RUGBY

• February 2, 2018 7:11pm
  • by MELANIE PETRINEC
  • Source: The Courier-Mail
MjIyMDE4MTB8Y3hvLmF8aHR0cHM6Ly9jZG4ubmV3c2FwaS5jb20uYXUvaW1hZ2UvdjEvMGI1ZDcwZjRhNDJkZTcyNDQxZDJmYjY2OTFlMDY5Nzd8MjIyMDE4MTA=

Karmichael Hunt arrives at Brisbane Magistrates Court on Monday. Picture: Dan Peled/AAPSource: AAP
POLICE plan to drop a cocaine charge against Wallabies and Queensland Reds superstar Karmichael Hunt due to a lack of evidence, his lawyer says.

Hunt, 31, appeared in the Brisbane Magistrates Court on Monday charged with two counts of drug possession and one of contravening a direction or requirement from police.

0:38
The troubled code-hopping superstar was accused of possessing cocaine and the prescription drug Xanax on a night out on December 30.

But in a stunning twist, his lawyer Adam Magill has revealed police have given an undertaking in writing to drop the cocaine charge due to what he says is a lack of evidence.

“(Hunt) is over the moon, he can focus on his training,” Mr Magill said.

MjIyMDE4MTB8Y3hvLmF8aHR0cHM6Ly9jZG4ubmV3c2FwaS5jb20uYXUvaW1hZ2UvdjEvNWU1YjhiNmI1YjA1NWRjODlhZjAzODJlMzNlYjE4YzB8MjIyMDE4MTA=

Karmichael Hunt is set to have his cocaine charge against him dropped.Source: AAP
He said the cocaine charge would be dropped at his next court appearance, and he had a commitment in writing from police. He still must face a charge relating to the Xanax.

But Mr Magill did not know if Hunt was given permission to return to training.

“It’s still too early to say, that’s up to his manager to figure out,” he said.

He was stood down from rugby commitments, including training, when the charges came to light.

1:07
It comes after Hunt was one of several professional footballers to be caught up in a Queensland Crime and Corruption Commission investigation into a cocaine trafficking ring operating in the state’s southeast.

He was fined in March 2015 after pleading guilty to four counts of possessing cocaine.

The current case returns to court on February 19.

Unread

Active Now

• Jedhead
  • Porthoz
  • Mick_Hancock
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.