NRL Players and family members in hot water

Many a messy night was had there and it was just so fucking seedy haha. It was so dark as well.....you'd think you're on to a good thing and then the lights would come on. Ouch

230199f9-2f5a-46fc-930c-7fc599278cce.jpg

So this is how I find out how you really felt! You said you needed to wee and you'd be back, and I never heard from you again until we found each other again in RLeague.

That was YOU?!?!

Loved the old ‘can’t get in with those shoes’ line

Never forget when we'd make a random trip into the valley and were told we were "too well dressed"

When I was an army jerk our favourite was the Victory.

Made it easy for the bouncers so spot an AJ tho lol

That and City Rowers and scary street made for some seedy seedy nights

Everybody is thinking way too deep about bouncer’s intentions.

They kick you out because the managers are usually around and they have to do something every few hours to justify their paycheque. They let drunk people stay because they don’t give a shit and couldn’t be bothered dealing with it, then later in the night they think “I should probably be seen doing something....I should find someone to kick out”.

They see you do something a little wobbly and they think “eh, he’ll do”. He walks up to you and you start arguing about how you’re not even drunk and how unfair it is (he’s heard this a million times before, whether he thinks you’re lying or not). Now he just wants to kick you out because it’s fucking annoying for security to have every other prick talking back to them.

People greatly overestimate how much th average gaurd cares about their job.

I know this because I was a part time bouncer for years when I was younger.

And then some of them are genuine power-trippers.

I was never big on going out but I do have some fond memories. Not the least of which was when we coined the phrase “snunder”, as one of the boys simultaneously sneezed and chundered all over the table at the Cri. Only ever kicked out once, and that was when we were all totally fucked up but doing a great job of keeping it together as we entered. Until the last one turned to the bouncer, smiled, then did the blblblbl thing with his finger flicking up and down on his lips, and excitedly stated “ iiblbl can’tblbl feelblnlbl my lipsblblblbl”, and immediately collapses at his feet. Maybe not kicked out, but denied entry...

Haha, Scary Street. Used to frequent that spot a fair bit on a Thursday night. The Cri made plenty of money off me too, we'd always end up next door at Alices.

And then some of them are genuine power-trippers.
No doubt.

But the majority just want to hit on girls, sneak to the toilets to use their phone, or day dream for an hour or two without being fired.

Ah the era of $1 drinks, when you were young and couldn't drink much anyway. Head out with $20 and still have enough left over for a kabab on the way home.

$1 drinks at Scary Street. Just ask for a tripple. It was cheaper to drink spirits :porthozthinksthisishot::porthozthinksthisishot:

Little piece in the CM today saying Brandon Smith has a shithouse attitude to pre-season and has been reprimanded by the Storm and banned from first grade until his attitude improves.

Little piece in the CM today saying Brandon Smith has a shithouse attitude to pre-season and has been reprimanded by the Storm and banned from first grade until his attitude improves.

Don't know what it is about him but there is something I just don't like about him. He wont last long at Melbourne with an attitude like that

Well you got to do something while recovering from a knee reconstruction I suppose.

Active Now

• bb_gun
  • Waynesaurus
  • pennywisealfie
  • Nerd
  • Foordy
  • Broncosgirl
  • Xzei
  • marw
  • winslow_wong
  • LittleDavey
  • Skyblues87
  • Aldo
  • Midean
  • Organix
  • Mr Fourex
  • Brocko
  • Tim K
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Harry Sack
  • big k
... and 26 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.