NRL Players and family members in hot water

I find Hastings so intriguing. In a game like rugby league, how can you be fairly talented, not be accused of any crimes, and be such a fucking twat that 3 different teams refuse to play with you. ****, teams even managed to go entire seasons with Anasta in their squad.

I mean, in the heat of the moment when you're reaching for the towel, you don't have time to stop and think if you've grabbed the right towel. It's soft, it's fabric, it's going to do the job.

Yeah but like, I mean it's DCE, his towel would have his name all over it and probably sprinkled in gold dust.

I find Hastings so intriguing. In a game like rugby league, how can you be fairly talented, not be accused of any crimes, and be such a fucking twat that 3 different teams refuse to play with you. ****, teams even managed to go entire seasons with Anasta in their squad.

Cumming on others towels probably does that.

if what being intimated is true,then it's a simple mistake as DCEs towel would have totally smelled of vagina.

if what being intimated is true,then it's a simple mistake as DCEs towel would have totally smelled of vagina.

Sometimes it's hard to smell over the amount of tears he's wiped up with it.

Well Barrett has said that Hastings won't be picked for the rest of the year and that basically, without using the direct words, what is being said about what he did is true. Yuck.

Well Barrett has said that Hastings won't be picked for the rest of the year and that basically, without using the direct words, what is being said about what he did is true. Yuck.

Whaaaaaat. Got a transcript?

By any chance could this "towel" be the dirty old granny that gives Manly players TPAs for unmentionable things? DCE getting a bit jealous there's a new young bloke she prefers?

Is this English?

Unread

Active Now

No members online now.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.