NRL Players and family members in hot water

Bolton always seemed to be a cleanskin to my naive eyes. Probably because he looks like he’s 48 years old.

If the Cowboys offload him, I would gladly take him.

He has been average this year, but his average is better than Thaiday's best.

If anything Bolton has been playing poorly this year, Cowboys will probably take the opportunity to de-register him so they can use the cap space to sign someone else.

Bolton is not a star but is one of their most reliable players. There's not a chance they would overload him.

Has it been revealed what he actually did?

This could just be a case of Bolton trying to hit on a girl and just touching her, perhaps on the waist, and she's calling it assault.

Has it been revealed what he actually did?

This could just be a case of Bolton trying to hit on a girl and just touching her, perhaps on the waist, and she's calling it assault.

Which isn’t cool anyway, why does he need to touch her waist (in this mythical scenario)?

Grabbed the genitals of a 49yr old

giphy.gif

Anything is possible when too much alcohol is involved, but from everything I've heard about him, this is not a guy I would associate with this type of behaviour...

P.S. His wife is a fucking bombshell. No idea why he would go around grabbing 49 y/o genitals when he has her waiting at home.

Anything is possible when too much alcohol is involved, but from everything I've heard about him, this is not a guy I would associate with this type of behaviour...

P.S. His wife is a fucking bombshell. No idea why he would go around grabbing 49 y/o genitals when he has her waiting at home.

Maybe he's not allowed to grab her genitals either.

I would wait until the NRL integrity unit investigates this before we start assuming the bloke is guilty of what has been accused. Surely there is video footage or at the very least witness accounts.

Every chance it's some attention seeker just wanting a few news columns and a payday. I'm prepared to give him the benefit of the doubt until we know more.

Kenny Edwards released by the Eels for being a **** wit of the fifth degree.

My only disappointment is that I never saw someone put a couple on his chin for his antics.

Good riddance dickhead.

Kenny Edwards released by the Eels for being a **** wit of the fifth degree.

My only disappointment is that I never saw someone put a couple on his chin for his antics.

Good riddance dickhead.
Drink driving with your kids in the back is fine though

Active Now

• Skathen
  • Santa
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Scorchie
  • Sproj
  • bert_lifts
  • Broncosarethebest
  • barker
  • BruiserMk1
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.