NRL Players and family members in hot water

Drink driving with your kids in the back is fine though
Oh yeah, absolutely, who hasn't done that from time to time? Safer than giving the keys to your missus eh?

Abhorrent behaviour from T Rex (assuming this is your point?), but not particularly relevant to the current discussion.

Oh yeah, absolutely, who hasn't done that from time to time? Safer than giving the keys to your missus eh?

Abhorrent behaviour from T Rex (assuming this is your point?), but not particularly relevant to the current discussion.
Kenny Edwards was sacked but the other criminals are fine at the club. It wasn't an attack on you or anything

Kenny Edwards was sacked but the other criminals are fine at the club. It wasn't an attack on you or anything
Ah. Apologies. Little passive aggressive of me. I get it from my wife.

Yeah, Edwards is not exactly the sole example at Parra or any club. Goes to show how repetitively idiotic you have to be to get sacked. Bar is set pretty low.

Not an NRL player in hot water, but interesting regardless -

https://www.9news.com.au/national/2...n-walker-sister-in-court-over-boyfriend-death

The transgender sister of a NRL star has faced court accused of bashing her boyfriend to death in Sydney on the weekend.
Jade Walker, who is the sister of Manly Sea Eagles player Dylan Walker, allegedly killed her boyfriend Gilbert Caetano at his Brighton Le Sands home in the early hours of Sunday morning.
The 51-year-old father allegedly died from injuries to his head and face, according to court papers.
The Manly Warringah Sea Eagles released a statement over the incident today saying they were focused on supporting their player and his family.
“The Club’s focus during this challenging period, which has come at the same time as Dylan is undergoing recovery from a serious eye socket injury sustained in the Club’s win over Melbourne Storm on Saturday night, is on fully supporting Dylan and his family," the statement reads.
“Given the serious nature of the charges before the Court and the need to let due legal process unfold, neither Dylan or the Club will be making any further public comment.”
Ms Walker appeared in court with swelling to her face and bruising under one of her eyes.
She’s been charged with manslaughter and aggravated enter dwelling with intent and has been remanded to appear in court via video-link next week.

When they say a woman is transgender what does that mean? She dresses and identifies as a male? She was born a male and had an op?

When they say a woman is transgender what does that mean? She dresses and identifies as a male? She was born a male and had an op?
I think the trans part is implying that they have transitioned. So something has been cut off or something has been stuck on. Not an expert on the topic tho so I could be wrong

I think the trans part is implying that they have transitioned. So something has been cut off or something has been stuck on. Not an expert on the topic tho so I could be wrong

So that AFL player in the women's comp had it chopped off?

Yeah I'd say he would of had it docked off and would take hormones

Though let's be honest, it isn't really working. That AFL player is still clearly carrying the physique of a man, quite a burly one at that.

Though let's be honest, it isn't really working. That AFL player is still clearly carrying the physique of a man, quite a burly one at that.
Yeah it's ridiculous. I'm sure they wouldn't allow it the other way round (I woman who said she was a man trapped in a women's body) and the whole point of it is thier "inequity stance" ... Doesn't make sense and it does my head in

The second.

Not an NRL player in hot water, but interesting regardless -

https://www.9news.com.au/national/2...n-walker-sister-in-court-over-boyfriend-death

The transgender sister of a NRL star has faced court accused of bashing her boyfriend to death in Sydney on the weekend.
Jade Walker, who is the sister of Manly Sea Eagles player Dylan Walker, allegedly killed her boyfriend Gilbert Caetano at his Brighton Le Sands home in the early hours of Sunday morning.
The 51-year-old father allegedly died from injuries to his head and face, according to court papers.
The Manly Warringah Sea Eagles released a statement over the incident today saying they were focused on supporting their player and his family.
“The Club’s focus during this challenging period, which has come at the same time as Dylan is undergoing recovery from a serious eye socket injury sustained in the Club’s win over Melbourne Storm on Saturday night, is on fully supporting Dylan and his family," the statement reads.
“Given the serious nature of the charges before the Court and the need to let due legal process unfold, neither Dylan or the Club will be making any further public comment.”
Ms Walker appeared in court with swelling to her face and bruising under one of her eyes.
She’s been charged with manslaughter and aggravated enter dwelling with intent and has been remanded to appear in court via video-link next week.

Disgusting that the courts have found humour in her condition, how dare they charge her with manslaughter.

Don't they know it's 2018?

Active Now

• Porthoz
  • Mustafur
  • Tim K
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.