NRL Players and family members in hot water

Not an NRL player but does anyone know what Barry Hall said? None of the news agencies are repeating it.

Not an NRL player but does anyone know what Barry Hall said? None of the news agencies are repeating it.

One of the commentators was talking about his heavily pregnant wife needing a check up or something along those lines and Barry Hall cracked a joke (Paraphrasing) that he hopes the doctor doesnt lick his fingers after he's done.

One of the commentators was talking about his heavily pregnant wife needing a check up or something along those lines and Barry Hall cracked a joke (Paraphrasing) that he hopes the doctor doesnt lick his fingers after he's done.

Fucking seedy. What an idiot. Career gone.

There's a lot of over the top PC outrage these days but that is one of those cases where outrage is actually warranted. What an idiot.

I think it's understandable, not warranted. He lost the job, he came out and apologised. He knows now that he did the wrong thing by community standards, should be the end of it.

I think it's understandable, not warranted. He lost the job, he came out and apologised. He knows now that he did the wrong thing by community standards, should be the end of it.

I’m not as PC as many these days but it is absolutely warranted. Imagine you being on Air and a male co-host saying that about your wife. I’d punch him in the face there and then...which is anti-PC I’m sure.

I’m not as PC as many these days but it is absolutely warranted. Imagine you being on Air and a male co-host saying that about your wife. I’d punch him in the face there and then...which is anti-PC I’m sure.

I don't dispute that what happened was unacceptable, and that it shouldn't have happened, and shouldn't happen again. I don't know why people act so surprised that the absolute gentleman on the field that was Barry Hall, would be anything other than a complete and utter bogan off the field. I don't think we all need the next couple of weeks of open letters, telling us all, that this isn't the right way to conduct yourself.

The reality is. We should be talking far more about a murdered 16 year old school girl who wound up in a barrel, at the hands of a 34 year old criminal.

Last edited:
I don't dispute that what happened was unacceptable, and that it shouldn't have happened, and shouldn't happen again. I don't know why people act so surprised that the absolute gentleman on the field that was Barry Hall, would be anything other than a complete and utter bogan off the field. I don't think we all need the next couple of weeks of open letters that this isn't the right way co conduct yourself.

The reality is. We should be talking far more about a murdered 16 year old school girl who wound up in a barrel, at the hands of a 34 year old criminal.

You are absolutely right, I’m not even disputing that it is not one of the biggest issues in the world at the moment or jay should be taking up a lot of media space but it does warrant criticism nonetheless, regardless of whether the guy is/was a jerk or not.

The issue is, things like this are always going to happen as long as media jobs are given to people like him

Wish Gould got fired for calling Mitchell a **** on live tv

Hang on, did he actually do that?

It was a slip of the tongue...
He was talking about a conversatuon he’d had in the past where people were saying, ‘how good is this ****-kid going to be’.

Was fucking hilarious

Did he get the whole word out? I thought he got as far as Cun---kid

My bad - he was talking about Taumololo... I got it mixed up.

Active Now

• BroncosAlways
  • Lurker
  • azza.79
  • GCBRONCO
  • bazza
  • KateBroncos1812
  • The Strapper
  • Big Del
  • achievedrap
  • Allo
  • Bish
  • RolledOates
  • Wolfie
  • Johnny92
  • Fozz
  • ChewThePhatt
  • kiwi2
  • Old Mate
  • NSW stables
  • bb_gun
... and 7 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.