NRL Players and family members in hot water

That... didn't do anything.

Code:
https://www.facebook.com/TheRLBible/videos/2132581090311545/

Something else needing to be fixed. Yaaay....

Last edited:
Manly rookie Manase Fainu charged by police for intentionally filming sexual act
9dd1b1a36b85c11ec96d8ddd125a9801

THE Manly Sea Eagles promoted teenage star Manase Fainu to first grade knowing he was charged with intentionally filming a sexual act and then posting it on social media.
The Saturday Telegraph has been told it will be alleged a woman was made aware of the post on Snapchat and immediately contacted police.
Fainu allegedly deleted the post and was charged by police. The NRL integrity unit has been made aware of the incident.
https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/s...t/news-story/ca40b4e8fb40dbae456a5329a1899207

I think he was referring to lolo, and said something like "Everyone was watching this kid saying what a madcunt"
I liked Gould more after that.

If I was to hear Gus refer to someone as a 'mad ****', I think that would honestly be my favourite rugby league moment ever.

Raiders have released a statement in response to the NRL's intervention in the Jack Wighton situation.

Dh9nKX5U8AA99jn.jpg:large

That statement is so damn salty.

Considering the charges against Wighton, 6 games wasn't a big enough suspension.

Raiders have released a statement in response to the NRL's intervention in the Jack Wighton situation.

Dh9nKX5U8AA99jn.jpg:large

That statement is so damn salty.

Considering the charges against Wighton, 6 games wasn't a big enough suspension.

they are just pissed that the NRL wouldn't let them get away with trying to give Wighton a slap on the wrist ...

Lol Raiders. Anyone checked on the GH? Are they ok?

Lol Raiders. Anyone checked on the GH? Are they ok?

I'm actually very disappointed at the reactions on GH. Most of what I've been reading is they agree with the NRL's decision.

Probably because Jack Wighton isn't very popular on there at the moment.

It is salty but it is also very true. The NRL integrity unit should be the ones handing out the suspensions, not the clubs, it makes it more centralised and professional.

It is salty but it is also very true. The NRL integrity unit should be the ones handing out the suspensions, not the clubs, it makes it more centralised and professional.

Yeah, but you bring that up at the next club heads meeting, not in a press release. The clubs shouldn't be the ones handing our fines, but given how this game is run, I doubt we will ever see a consistent approach that works for all parties.

Last edited:
Given what the Raiders have been through with sacking players, only to see them being registered to play for other Roosters, I’m not at all surprised that they’ve decided to err on the side of too lenient. I can’t blame them at all.

It's my view that a player getting sacked for illdicipline, only to be signed by another club, is a recipe for disaster.
The clubs need to be able to accommodate bad behaviour and it's consequences. The nrl needs to provide consistency. The rlpa needs to protect players welfare.
Surely, with the amount of incidents that have happened, they have had the fore-knowledge of experience to come to a consensus that accommodates those interests to a degree. I have my doubts though, the way troublesome players skirt from one club to another, until a major incident lands them (and the game) in trouble.
Some players learn from their mistakes, some don't, but the nrl, rlpa, and the clubs certainly should.

Video of Brian Fletcher with some drug paraphernalia present being circulated on Facebook.

Saw that. The bloke that filmed it saying, “look who I’m selling (this bag of coke) to!” then turns the camera to Fletch, is an absolute dog! Hope he gets put in jail for dealing.

Yeah agreed.

Damn, I hope we don't have some kind of sob story one on one bullshit interview like with Johns. Who gives a ****, especially an ex player. It's not an uncommon thing either.

Active Now

• armchair
  • broncoscope
  • HVbronco
  • Xzei
  • Mustafur
  • kiwibronco
  • Spoon
  • Mister Wright
  • sooticus
  • Morkel
  • Harry Sack
  • broncsgoat
  • bert_lifts
  • Tim K
  • Stix
  • Fitzy
  • Johnny92
... and 2 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.