NRL Players and family members in hot water

Damn, I hope we don't have some kind of sob story one on one bullshit interview like with Johns. Who gives a ****, especially an ex player. It's not an uncommon thing either.

Just wanted a night out on the nose beers and his job might be in jeapordy

Well, I guess that tells us who the next immortal is going to be then.....

Scott Bolton pleading not guilty and will attend court on Sep 5th.

Bit late for the Knights hey NRL. Cost them the game by scoring the match winning try off a forward pass. Now we gotta deal with him tomorrow. Apparently it's Women in League round this week too.

So images have surfaced of the Bulldogs Mad Monday celebrations in the Daily Telegraph.

One of them shows Adam Elliott getting naked and teammates grabbing his genitals, while the other shows a player vomiting in the street and laying on the ground.

Honestly, not really an issue but DT are blowing it up like it is one.

Bah the DT aren't .It's all about image, and this ratshit fucking dumbshit club sanctioned a public pissup for a bunch of dumb spud footballers.

The club should be fined.

Bah the DT aren't .It's all about image, and this ratshit fucking dumbshit club sanctioned a public pissup for a bunch of dumb spud footballers.

Yeah, they are.

There are videos being shared around of Trent Merrin doing a nudie run, but Adam Elliott gets naked and somehow it's now an issue?

As for the other player, anyone on here ever been blind drunk before?

I fully agree there should have been at least three players throwing up. Someone is obviously not drinking their fair share. They should be made to do some remidial drinking sessions. Slack dogs indeed.

Last edited:
Yeah, they are.

There are videos being shared around of Trent Merrin doing a nudie run, but Adam Elliott gets naked and somehow it's now an issue?

As for the other player, anyone on here ever been blind drunk before?

Yeah, but somehow I have managed to keep myself composed and not act like an absolute useless, brainless bogan in public.

It's stupid for a club who's been busted for dumbshit mad Mondays that yet again, this fuckwit club brings the game into disrepute because they're fucking idiots.

It's hardly head line news, what a stich up...

Next time go to someone's house lads.

Yeah, but somehow I have managed to keep myself composed and not act like an absolute useless, brainless bogan in public.

It's stupid for a club who's been busted for dumbshit mad Mondays that yet again, this fuckwit club brings the game into disrepute because they're fucking idiots.
Getting drunk and vomiting is standard fare. It wouldn't look good for a bunch of executives but these are young guys in a culture of getting on the piss after a win.

Penrith shared Trent Merrins nude run on their Twitter account.

As a game we live off gambling and alcohol revenue, so the players are just doing what they see around them 24x7.

It's nothing that 95% of us haven't done. It's just stupid that it wasn't behind closed doors.

Getting drunk and vomiting is standard fare. It wouldn't look good for a bunch of executives but these are young guys in a culture of getting on the piss after a win.

Penrith shared Trent Merrins nude run on their Twitter account.

As a game we live off gambling and alcohol revenue, so the players are just doing what they see around them 24x7.

These are the representitives of our sport. I don't really put the blame on the players, they don't know any better, they're all dickheads on the piss. I put the blame on the absolute dumb ***** running the club.

Now the police are involved. Hope they charge some *****.

Active Now

• Mustafur
  • BroncoFan94
  • Loch Ness Monster
  • simplythebest
  • bert_lifts
  • Midean
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • broncsgoat
  • Wolfie
  • Hoof Hearted
  • Brotherdu
  • Justwin
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Mighty Bronx
  • GCBRONCO
  • Fatboy
  • Organix
  • Battler
  • Xzei
  • porouian
... and 36 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.