NRL Players and family members in hot water

GI got done for mid-range drink driving coming back from the knockout at Dubbo.

He will lose the captaincy.

Drink driving & speeding, yeah. I doubt he'll be playing for Aus, let alone captaining.

Promising start to the off season

This really fucking pisses me off. Too many dickheads have this blaise attitude towards drink driving in Australia - we need a fucking culture change.

Apparently Inglis got pulled over three hours after he left Dubbo. How fucking smashed was he when he decided he was right to drive? Just so fucking stupid and irresponsible. Someone hold these blokes accountable for their actions FFS.

I went and had a few drinks while I was watching the game last night. And you know what? I knew I wasn't going to be right to drive, so I organised a lift with a designated driver. If I was not able to get a lift, I would have just not had anything to drink. It's that fucking simple. Show some fucking self-control.

This really fucking pisses me off. Too many dickheads have this blaise attitude towards drink driving in Australia - we need a fucking culture change.

Apparently Inglis got pulled over three hours after he left Dubbo. How fucking smashed was he when he decided he was right to drive? Just so fucking stupid and irresponsible. Someone hold these blokes accountable for their actions FFS.

I went and had a few drinks while I was watching the game last night. And you know what? I knew I wasn't going to be right to drive, so I organised a lift with a designated driver. If I was not able to get a lift, I would have just not had anything to drink. It's that fucking simple. Show some fucking self-control.
I agree. I said it earlier this season when Tony Williams got caught drink driving with his kids in the backseat but I honestly think it is just as bad, if not worse than anything Matt Lodge did as it puts wayyyy more lives at risk. It will never be treated as bad though but it definitely should be treated just as bad. These blokes earn good money. Get a fucking Uber

A lot of these blokes need an education more than they need an uber.
I get that but how do grown ass men not know that drink driving is dangerous in 2018? What kind of education stops this shit? Also doesn't the NRL already educate them? Lack of education can't be used as an excuse anymore.

I get that but how do grown ass men not know that drink driving is dangerous in 2018? What kind of education stops this shit? Also doesn't the NRL already educate them? Lack of education can't be used as an excuse anymore.

I wasn't being literal in the sense that if these guys all went to University in the off-season there'd be less drink driving incidents, I meant it figuratively in the sense that NRL players on average are probably the lowest IQ athletes in any major sporting code across the world, I'm actually surprised there's not more incidents. A lot of these guys are just plain stupid and don't have the sensibility to make smart choices when intoxicated.

Last edited:
I wasn't being literal in the sense that if these guys all went to University in the off-season there'd be less drink driving incidents, I meant it figuratively in the sense that NRL players on average are probably the lowest IQ athletes in any major sporting code across the world, I'm actually surprised there's not more incidents. A lot of these guys are just plain stupid and don't have the sensibility to make smart choices when intoxicated.

Yep. If they had a brain, they'd probably not be meathead footy players.

Why would you risk it? I mean why would you even think it was worth the risk? I know it's 'alleged' at the moment, but if found guilty he'll be lucky to even keep his spot. The stupidity is breathtaking.

Active Now

• KateBroncos1812
  • Sproj
  • FACTHUNT
  • sooticus
  • GCBRONCO
  • Harry Sack
  • Foordy
  • Thelmus
  • Browny
  • Organix
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Jazza
  • Manlyman
  • Wolfie
  • Fitzy
  • Brocko
  • Fozz
  • Morkel
  • BroncosAlways
  • Xzei
... and 10 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.