NRL Players and family members in hot water

He blew .08......3hrs into his drive. He got in the car ripped off his head and decided to drive. Fuckwit

Last edited:
The Bulldogs have lost a second sponsor in the wake of their mad Monday celebrations.

The sponsor is not only pissed at what happened, but the fact that he had heard about it from his customers and not the club

The Bulldogs have lost a second sponsor in the wake of their mad Monday celebrations.

The sponsor is not only pissed at what happened, but the fact that he had heard about it from his customers and not the club

Does he live in a cave? how did he hear about it from customers before the media?

Just an excuse to get out of the deal. Like Magellan did after the Ashes.

I honestly reckon the sponsors don't give too much of a shit personally but it's bad for the brand and thus gotta go.

If people were legit upset or whatever about, **** me get about life.

So let’s see what’s the outcome with Jack Wighton. Given that Lodge effectively sat out from the NRL for over two years and Wighton got a suspended jail sentence for “serious unprovoked attacks”, they need to be consistent rather than reactionary to videos splashed all over the media.

PS I’m not saying the two incidents were comparable but the outcome should show consistency.

Last edited:
3.5k fine and 2 months suspended sentence?

You'd get in more serious trouble for doing a burnout.

Active Now

• Xzei
  • Nerd
  • Brocko
  • FACTHUNT
  • Dash
  • Mister Wright
  • Fitzy
  • Sproj
  • cento
  • Big Del
  • Foordy
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.