NRL Players and family members in hot water

Wow, what an idiot. Deserves no sympathy at all.

So really only a dodgy admin like the Crownulla Snarks were able to cover up his drug and violent behaviour long enough to get a season out of him. Says a lot about the Snarks.

He is a rotten and horrible piece of gear. This was covered up at the dogs early on until they had enough and the the sharks covered it for as long as they could as well.
This bloke deserves jail and nothing else.
He is an a grade piece of shit.

Last edited:
Good on the Cows for not trying to cover this up. Some clubs would have gone out of their way to keep this jerk playing. The Cows should be being applauded, not dissed.

There's cctv footage of the incident. There's no way they could cover it up.
Good on the Cows for not trying to cover this up. Some clubs would have gone out of their way to keep this jerk playing. The Cows should be being applauded, not dissed.

Neither are at the Dogs any longer, so no need to spin it I suppose?

I liked the "no evidence" line. Wasn't there a widely circulated photo of her busted up face? Pretty much telling players it's all sweet as long as it's not caught on camera.

I liked the "no evidence" line. Wasn't there a widely circulated photo of her busted up face? Pretty much telling players it's all sweet as long as it's not caught on camera.
To be fair, a photo of a busted up face without any witness statements would be worth three fifths of **** all, really. I can’t remember but she declined to give a statement, didn’t she?

To be fair, a photo of a busted up face without any witness statements would be worth three fifths of **** all, really. I can’t remember but she declined to give a statement, didn’t she?

She gave a statement to Greenburg and Hasler who supposedly told her to go to the police, she never did. I remember reading this somewhere but truth be told it could have been from some nobody on a forum. Conveniently for him he was the best player in the game at the time.

I'm not dissing the Cowboys for doing the right thing and sacking him. I'm laughing at the Cowboys because they had to sack their full back a few weeks out from the season because I hate the Cowboys.

And we will still finish higher then the donkies. With a bit of luck hopefully you crawl your way into the finals so we can knock your sorry asses out again

Last edited:
And we will still finish higher then the donkies. With a bit of luck hopefully you crawl your way into the finals so we can knock your sorry asses out again

Good luck. The JT/Cowboys fairytale window has run its course, no more winning penalty counts just because. You will be doing well to even make the finals. As for us, we get predicted to miss the finals every year. Comes with being the tall poppy.

Active Now

• theshed
  • Manofoneway
  • Scorchie
  • Broncosgirl
  • Wolfie
  • kiwi2
  • Sproj
  • sooticus
  • FACTHUNT
  • Tim K
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Galah
  • Fitzy
  • kman
  • Xzei
  • Allo
  • broncsgoat
... and 1 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.