NRL Players and family members in hot water

To be fair, a photo of a busted up face without any witness statements would be worth three fifths of **** all, really. I can’t remember but she declined to give a statement, didn’t she?

Depends if there is an existing DV order in place or not. If there is evidence that order was contravened, police don’t need a witness statement from the aggrieved to proceed nor prove the charge. It’s one of the reasons DV orders exist, to help get around that issue.

Last edited:
Depends if there is an existing DV order in place or not. If there is evidence that order was contravened, police don’t need a witness statement from the aggrieved to proceed nor prove the charge. It’s one of the reasons DV orders exist, to help get around that issue.
True, but I didn’t specify an aggrieved statement.

Teflon Todd.

Let’s see if the media are still protecting him. If the media were impartial, they’d be pointing out Greenberg’s hypocrisy. Not just swallowing the “acting on the evidence we had” line. Remember it was all swept under the carpet for months and was only leaked AFTER he’d signed with us.

Good luck. The JT/Cowboys fairytale window has run its course, no more winning penalty counts just because. You will be doing well to even make the finals. As for us, we get predicted to miss the finals every year. Comes with being the tall poppy.

Are the Broncos really the tall poppies now? I'd argue, no they aren't. Have fallen behind both the Roosters and the Storm. Hopefully with a new coach and modern approach to the game, the Broncs will be able to return to the halcyon days of long ago now.

Good luck. The JT/Cowboys fairytale window has run its course, no more winning penalty counts just because. You will be doing well to even make the finals. As for us, we get predicted to miss the finals every year. Comes with being the tall poppy.

Please remind me what happened in 2017 without JT.

Are the Broncos really the tall poppies now? I'd argue, no they aren't. Have fallen behind both the Roosters and the Storm. Hopefully with a new coach and modern approach to the game, the Broncs will be able to return to the halcyon days of long ago now.

Well they still keep trying to cut us down.

You got smashed by the Storm after luckily avoiding our side of the draw and coming up against teams that shit the bed in the final round and in the finals.

Oh it was luck that got us to the Grand Final with a heavily depleted team running on near empty with all the injuries....

Oh we were so lucky to avoid a team that’s failed to knock us out in what 5 attempts? How many Broncos greats have we retired now? I’ve lost count haha.

Oh it was luck that got us to the Grand Final with a heavily depleted team running on near empty with all the injuries....

Oh we were so lucky to avoid a team that’s failed to knock us out in what 5 attempts? How many Broncos greats have we retired now? I’ve lost count haha.

Brent Tate? Ben Hannant? Antonio Winterstein? Maybe Jake Granville?

I'm not really sure how many of those would count as Broncos greats and not really a huge pool to go on there.

Brent Tate? Ben Hannant? Antonio Winterstein? Maybe Jake Granville?

I'm not really sure how many of those would count as Broncos greats and not really a huge pool to go on there.

I was thinking more so Tallis, Civo, Hodges etc all being knocked out in the finals by the Cowboys in their last ever game.

Not only luck, but it played the largest role. Why are you so proud of a GF loss?

It was very gutsy, but the opposition did shit the bed on those occasions. As soon as you met a team in good shape, you were flogged.

As to the rivalry, it won't be long before things are back to normal, with the big brother smacking the little one upside the head repeatedly.

Not only luck, but it played the largest role. Why are you so proud of a GF loss?

Who said I was proud of a GF loss... You said we will do well to make a finals appearance without JT. I’m asking what happened in 2017 without JT.

Premature celebatration? You guys were fighting for the wooden spoon. Something your big brother has never been in contention for.

Meh one season in recent history. We have never lost a knock out semi to you guys. Something that can’t be said for the talentless big brother.

Unread

Active Now

• Fozz
  • Mustafur
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.