NRL Players and family members in hot water

Who said I was proud of a GF loss... You said we will do well to make a finals appearance without JT. I’m asking what happened in 2017 without JT.

No I didn't, what I meant was their free-ride with officials from the perpetual whinging led by JT and PG has used up all its goodwill, though I'm sure the moaning will continue. Believe someone has posted the stats before and Cowboys always feature at the top of penalties received and at the bottom of penalties given away. Suggest you go watch the second half of our round 24 or 25 game against you in 2017 to see just how hard they were trying to get you guys over the line and into the finals that year. Anyway this isn't the thread for this discussion, good luck next yr.

Last edited:
No I didn't, what I meant was their free-ride with officials from the perpetual whinging led by JT and PG has used up all its goodwill. Believe someone has posted the stats before and Cowboys always feature at the top of penalties received and at the bottom of penalties given away. Suggest you go watch the second half of our round 24 or 25 game against you in 2017 to see just how hard they were trying to get you guys over the line and into the finals that year. Anyway this isn't the thread for this discussion, good luck next yr.

So we still made it to the GF without the influence of JT. Was it Morgan that year that was twisting the refs arms then?

Not really. Will take our 6 premierships over your 1 anyday. Plus we don't really brag about making GFs but not winning them...odd behaviour. Good day to you.

Where did I brag about losing a grand final? Was a simple question as to what happened without JT. 1 year and one finals appearance is the answer.

What I will brag about though is the fact you’ve never been able to beat us when it mattered.

We may have lost to the storm in 2017, but just remind me how many points you scored against them the week before? [emoji16]

How did that 2018 finals series go again...... Oh that's right flogged by the Mary's.
[HASHTAG]#finals[/HASHTAG] chokers #

Ahhhhh, I'm only fuking with you, you should do well now that Clint is gone [emoji6][emoji6][emoji6]

We may have lost to the storm in 2017, but just remind me how many points you scored against them the week before? [emoji16]

Ahhhhh, I'm only fuking with you, you should do well now that Clint is gone [emoji6][emoji6][emoji6]
You should do well now that JT has gone. Who am I kidding, you’re going to get smashed!

Barba is an A grade scumbag **** up. The cows will miss what he could have added but they should still be alright.

1. TMM
6. Morgan
7. Clifford

Still a decent spine behind a good pack.

5 consecutive knockout finals losses including what must be a heart breaking defeat in a grand final. Shhhh

6 premierships v 1. Take a hike

Enjoy your post-JT mediocrity, the same slop you served up before he was there...

Last edited by a moderator:
Still can’t beat us when it matters 0 and 5 in finals knock out games including the most heart break grand final defeat of all time. Must burn to this day it was against us.

Salivating at the thought of the Cowboys without JT. Already made a GF without him I think we will do just fine.

Still can’t beat us when it matters 0 and 5 in finals knock out games including the most heart break grand final defeat of all time. Must burn to this day it was against us.

Salivating at the thought of the Cowboys without JT. Already made a GF without him I think we will do just fine.
Tell ya what, if you're just going to be a generic opposition troll you're going to get boring real quick.

We have plenty of non-Broncos supporters on this board and it's always good light hearted banter. At least try to be funny, you've repeated yourself about 7 times in 15 posts.

For the record, lol @ cows. How was fighting Parra for the wooden spoon last year?

Last edited:

Active Now

• porouian
  • GCBRONCO
  • Strop
  • Hoof Hearted
  • Organix
  • Mighty Bronx
  • Justwin
  • Allo
  • broncsgoat
  • Fatboy
  • Loch Ness Monster
  • I bleed Maroon
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • levikaden
  • Xzei
  • Harry Sack
  • Brotherdu
  • winslow_wong
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Volvo Driver
... and 43 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.