NRL Players and family members in hot water

You guys let Smith, Cronk and JT go from right under your noses. Ouch. Haven’t won a thing since Locky retired. Bet those players would of been handy to call upon.

Have the most resources of any club being the only team in a what 3-4 million city population. Severe under achievers for over a decade. Must hurt.

As opposed to constantly having the dregs of opposition teams? How many NQ boys decided to play for the Broncos? Off the top of my head Thaiday, Hodges, Tallis. Those last two each won more premierships than your whole club ever has.

If 4 seasons old is the last thing you have to gloat about, do you really have anything?

Us Cowboys will have that over you for the rest of our lives. Something that burns you guys deep down. Along with every other finals knock out game.

But at least we have a fullback

giphy.gif

As opposed to constantly having the dregs of opposition teams? How many NQ boys decided to play for the Broncos? Off the top of my head Thaiday, Hodges, Tallis. Those last two each won more premierships than your whole club ever has.

Until now where we are the kings of the North. Retiring 2 of those guys in the process.

But at least we have a fullback

giphy.gif

Broken down fullback that probably hasn’t realised his dad is no longer at the club? Talk about me gloating for 2015? Gee whiz gloating over having Boyd right now is the definition of clutching at straws

Until now where we are the kings of the North. Retiring 2 of those guys in the process.

It takes a special kind of person to come on to another forum and troll with the same few lines over and over.

100% that grand final loss to the cowboys hurts and I still can’t watch it, but regardless of our teams recent results at least I am not you, things could be so much worse.

Last edited by a moderator:
It takes a special kind of loser to come on to another forum and troll with the same few lines over and over.

100% that grand final loss to the cowboys hurts and I still can’t watch it, but regardless of our teams recent results at least I am not you, things could be so much worse.

Yet you continue to reply so who’s the special kind of person now falling for this bad troll.

17-16

Last edited by a moderator:
Yet you continue to reply so who’s the special kind of loser now falling for this bad troll.

17-16

We have to reply to you to give you enough rope. You aren't the first and you won't be the last, but they do all end up in the same place.

You guys let Smith, Cronk and JT go from right under your noses. Ouch. Haven’t won a thing since Locky retired. Bet those players would of been handy to call upon.

Have the most resources of any club being the only team in a what 3-4 million city population. Severe under achievers for over a decade. Must hurt.

Every team could list a whole bunch of players that escaped 'under their noses'. You guys have had your fair share too, apart from those mentioned previously like Hodges, Thaiday & Tallis we can add Slater and Munster to the list too. You have a whole half a state to take players from, you probably have the biggest development area of any team and yet still only have one premiership and required a player from SEQ to do that.

Every team could list a whole bunch of players that escaped 'under their noses'. You guys have had your fair share too, apart from those mentioned previously like Hodges, Thaiday & Tallis we can add Slater and Munster to the list too. You have a whole half a state to take players from, you probably have the biggest development area of any team and yet still only have one premiership and required a player from SEQ to do that.

You guys have one major city to call on that has more people then the rest of QLD combined with far more money thrown into you guys. No premierships in over a decade is a massive under achievement.

Nope we called on two of our homegrown Townsville boys to do it. Enter M Morgan and K Feldt in the dying seconds.

17-16

We have to reply to you to give you enough rope. You aren't the first and you won't be the last, but they do all end up in the same place.

Couldn’t care less getting banned. Ruffling a few panties in here was quite easy. Not to bad for someone that’s a bad troll I must admit.

17-16

I can watch the 2015 GF, sure it hurts but goodness me that was genuinely league at its finest. None of this grubby wrestle rubbish, just two quality teams at their best. Best GF ever or at least in the conversation. Wonderful game with a disappointing result for Broncs fans but no league fan could have been disappointed with how good that game was.

Active Now

• Morkel
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Wolfie
  • Bucking Beads
  • Waynesaurus
  • LittleDavey
  • Mustafur
  • Broncosarethebest
  • kiwi2
  • Fozz
  • RolledOates
  • Fitzy
  • Foordy
  • Fatboy
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Galah
  • Manofoneway
  • BroncosAlways
  • Ras
... and 6 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.