NRL Players in hot water

I bleed Maroon

State of Origin Captain
In a normal comp, he'd be looking at a MINIMUM 6 week suspension next season. Haas got a club sanctioned 4 weeks for far less.

But this isn't a normal comp. It'll be a slap on the wrist, especially if Smith retires. Can't weaken Melbourne too much.

Galah

NRL Player
Brisbane
How many drinks would you need under your belt to think taking a swing at him is a good idea?

Liquid courage, truly an amazing thing.
Lol, too many, even then you wouldn’t take a swing, you’d just go for the eyes, throat or junk and then proceed to run like like the wind and pray the legs you were born with don’t fail you now.

Allo

NRL Captain
If Goony getting king-hit is true, I wouldn’t be celebrating, despite how much of a grub he is on the field.

He needs one put on his chin that he can see coming

BroncsFan

NRL Captain
Jesus Christ the gutter trash journo vultures have been waiting on this one for a while.... there are 6 articles on fox sports for this !!

God damn I hope the Broncos have sent out a club wide email... because I don't think I could stand anymore scrutiny on the club right now.

Last edited:

mitch222

State of Origin Rep
Jesus Christ the gutter trash journo vultures have been waiting on this one for a while.... there are 6 articles on fox sports for this !!

God damn I hope the Broncos have sent out a club wide email... because I don't think I could stand anymore scrutiny on the club right now.
Its first cab off the rank for the NRL pre season
Wont even make an effect down in Melbourne where no one gives a shit about league though. If our players haven't got the memo by now this shit wont be tolerated then they never will. No more second chances for the players these days, if you **** off, you lose your job

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create free account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PassItToTatey

Twitter