NRL Players in hot water

holdzy89

NRL Captain
How lovely of our wonderful club to give Haas a 4 game suspension when every other club fights tooth and nail for their players and the NRL would have dished out an absolute maximum of 2. Luckily he seemingly forgives us for throwing him under a bus.
Or hopefully we are moving beyond the sweeping under the rug *cough*Roberts*cough* - and Haas buys into it. It was too harsh, and might have cost us. But it didn't **** his attitude up, that's for sure. He has bought in.

Nashy

International Captain
Staff
Brisbane
Cronulla star Josh Dugan has reportedly been embroiled in an ugly nightclub incident during an off-season fishing trip to Airlie Beach in far north Queensland.

The Daily Telegraph said the Sharks centre was with a group of friends who were involved in a punch-up at Boom Nightclub on Thursday night before being kicked out by a bouncer.
Dugan was personally involved in the melee, according to witnesses cited by The Telegraph, and had to be calmed by security.

https://www.news.com.au/sport/sports-life/not-another-offseason-scandal-josh-dugan-in-hot-water-over-nightclub-incident-in-queensland/news-story/2fcd279941186ba2c510bff352ff216d

Last edited:

Foordy

International Rep
Staff
if he has been charged then he will probably be stood down (under the no fault rule) pending the resolution of his case ... if Manly's hooker depth is poor, then Des could be looking for a replacement, anyone have his contact details :P

Cult3

State of Origin Captain
Imagine if Manly made Macca an offer. That would be three clubs who have chased him. I was told there would be zero

Sproj

International Rep
Staff
Goodness, that's potentially attempted murder, he may not be coming out for 3-6 months.
- Merged

Imagine if Manly made Macca an offer. That would be three clubs who have chased him. I was told there would be zero
I'm fairly sure there were quite a few who did not share that opinion.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create free account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Twitter