NRL Players and family members in hot water

Perfect, this is all the Govt needs to stop NRL returning as they could use this as evidence that NRL players won't do the right thing

Perfect, this is all the Govt needs to stop NRL returning as they could use this as evidence that NRL players won't do the right thing
On the contrary, it shows that for a lot of NRL players they are simply incapable of behaving themselves when they're left to their own devices. Therefore, the safest thing to do with them is get them back to work and locked down in a team environment, if for nothing else but to stop them doing stupid shit with their mates.

On the contrary, it shows that for a lot of NRL players they are simply incapable of behaving themselves when they're left to their own devices. Therefore, the safest thing to do with them is get them back to work and locked down in a team environment, if for nothing else but to stop them doing stupid shit with their mates.
Yeah I agree, and I was thinking the same - if ALL the teams went into a bubble lockdown it is fine, but as the current idea seems to be to trust the Sydney teams to do the right thing, this works against it

I don't even know what to say. No one expects or assumes that NRL players are intelligent and these 2 would be bottom of the pile, but seriously how can they be this fucking stupid. This is so dumb and so fucking ridiculous in the situation that I find it hard to believe it wasn't intentional. This looks like "we will do whatever we want because we have never been made accountable and we never will".

The fact that Clint Newton 'liked' it says it all really. I have always wondered what this guy has done to show he should be in any position of authority or leadership and with one click he has further increased my confusion.

If the NRL are serious about restarting the comp they will sit them down for the year to make an example for the other players and show everyone they are serious about the quarantine measures. They won't though, it will be a small fine followed by 5 minutes of the silent treatment and the "we aren't mad, we are just disappointed" speech.

The fact that Clint Newton 'liked' it says it all really. I have always wondered what this guy has done to show he should be in any position of authority or leadership and with one click he has further increased my confusion.

You are talking about the bloke who brushed
to concentrate on his rugby league career.

Last edited:
"Cultural gathering" apparently.

Yeah, don't think so. Even if it was, what they were doing is still a breach of the rules.

"Cultural gathering" apparently.

Yeah, don't think so. Even if it was, what they were doing is still a breach of the rules.

Now they have just ensured the NRL take now action because they now that the NRL are too afraid to piss of the PC brigade that will start screaming Racism.

Active Now

• Aldo
  • LGH
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Lurker
  • Bucking Beads
  • Mick_Hancock
  • Broncorob
  • Fatboy
  • Harry Sack
  • broncos4life
  • Sproj
  • Brocko
  • Manlyman
  • Morkel
  • BroncoFan94
... and 2 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.