NRL Players and family members in hot water

Weak... I'm ok with Cody's suspension, but Souths should've copped a huge fine for not informing the integrity unit of the issue.

It's basically green lighting the withholding of information by clubs, because even if we catch you we'll only give you a slap on the wrist anyway.

$20k is nothing for Cody on his own let alone a club that the NRL give $13 million to annually
What was Hass’ fine again for not informing the integrity unit, he copped a bit of strife.

If I was the Sharks, i would be fuming at ASADA.

This test was done in November, and subsequent of the failed test, they made decisions that would likely of been different if they had have been aware of the results.

there is no way they release Morris if they knew they would be a strike center down for this year

This test was done in November, and subsequent of the failed test, they made decisions that would likely of been different if they had have been aware of the results.

there is no way they release Morris if they knew they would be a strike center down for this year
Also what would have happened if Xerri played the first two rounds.

He was touch and go before the season kicked off and may have only been conditioning or strength building that kept him out of the team.

If we didn't have the suspended season we would've been up to about round 12 by now... he could've been playing and having an impact on games, so it's likely the Sharks would've lost points, but he could've also decided games and taken points away from opposition teams

Last edited:
Also what would have happened if Xerri played the first two rounds.

He was touch and go before the season kicked off and may have only been conditioning or strength building that kept him out of the team.

If we didn't have the suspended season we would've been up to about round 12 by now... he could've been playing and having an impact on games, so it's likely the Sharks would've lost points, but he could've also decided games and taken points away from opposition teams

the Sharks wouldn't have lost points, because they wouldn't have knowingly played a player that tested positive

Last edited:
Meh its the Sharks, about time they actually had a consequence for (allegedly) drug abuse, they sure weren't impacted in the past. Let's not forget their convenient salary cap legitimacy between two illegitimate years, though the NRL would like you to forget it.

Last edited:

if the mole is right (lol I know I know) there is more to come of this. Maybe they were delaying as long as possible to make sure they had all their ducks in a row before acting. Waiting until they knew he was going to play before pulling the trigger. Maybe they hoped to collect more evidence on others before giving up what they knew and essentially showing their hand to other cheaters.

maybe they had to wait until he showed intention to play before they could charge him?

i don’t know, I’m just tossing up ideas.

They didnt have a problem charging secs a month after the test.
There is something smelly about this imo. Announcing this 2 days before the season restart just reeks.
They have asked for his phone so hopefully they get to the bottom of it and prove once and for all what a cheating club they are.
Too many infringements over different areas in a relativly short time frame.

I don't think it's that suss. I'm sure the christmas/new years break played into it and not to mention the pandemic.

if the mole is right (lol I know I know) there is more to come of this. Maybe they were delaying as long as possible to make sure they had all their ducks in a row before acting. Waiting until they knew he was going to play before pulling the trigger. Maybe they hoped to collect more evidence on others before giving up what they knew and essentially showing their hand to other cheaters.

maybe they had to wait until he showed intention to play before they could charge him?

i don’t know, I’m just tossing up ideas.

I do not know any time the Mole has ever been right and especially not in the last few years. If he is on this one, it will be his first pure guess that will be right in a looooooooooooong time.

I wonder if they held off knowing he wasn’t playing and hoping they would catch others around him. The fact that they have taken his phone might indicate that there’s an investigation going on.

Absolutely. Moylan and Dugan are injured more weeks than not so will leave them very thin in the backline when the inevitably get injured.

After all of his hard work getting the game into this position, I'd also be spewing if I was Peter V'landy's that these pricks have decided to release this statement a couple of days before the season relaunch.

They can fume all they want, but screw them. They got a premiership out of this already, and they still haven't learned.

I wonder if they held off knowing he wasn’t playing and hoping they would catch others around him. The fact that they have taken his phone might indicate that there’s an investigation going on.
I think you’re right. I also suspect that if he was going to play in the first two rounds, they would have nailed him then.

The Sharks could always try not using illegal performance enhancing drugs, and see if that prevents ASADA pulling these sort of ‘shenanigans’...

100062456 10159626553764688 1370399832224563200 n

[automerge]1590568083[/automerge]
I don't know whats worse the drugs or that fucking bleached haircut.

Last edited:
I'm sure South Sydney are breathing a huge sigh of relief now that the spotlight is gone off them. Just mind blowing that someone in this day and age gets caught up in this serious a breach. For any of our "older members" when was the last time a player was caught doping to this extreme? I know there was the sharks supplements program. And Sandor Earl was done, but I don't recall anything about anabolic steroids.

Active Now

• Justwin
  • mieko
  • Sproj
  • broncos4life
  • BooKhaki
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Johnny92
  • Broncosgirl
  • GCBRONCO
  • Foordy
  • Browny
  • Old Mate
  • Brocko
  • lynx000
  • Fitzy
  • Alec
... and 3 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.