NRL Players and family members in hot water

Liam Foran has appeared in Court charged with assault. According to Triple M, it relates to a dispute with a relative over money.

According to rumours, another two idiots still to come unless swept under the carpet

That's absolutely appalling. I wonder how the girl feels about it.

Punishment enough? **** off. Once again I'm appalled with our 'justice' system.

Last edited:
His argument that "losing his livelihood is punishment enough" is BS. We all know that in the next couple of days he'll be snapped up by a low-moral club on a high-figure contract.

His argument that "losing his livelihood is punishment enough" is BS. We all know that in the next couple of days he'll be snapped up by a low-moral club on a high-figure contract.

Exactly. Rumours around suggest the rabbitohs

I hope he is now at least registered as a sex offender.

A small jail sentence would've been the right punishment, but let's put things into perspective... This was "only" a grope, which when compared with some other sex crimes out there which get real ridiculous sentences, is relatively minor.

No way any contract of his should be registered this year at least.

No way any contract of his should be registered this year at least.

Agreed. I really don't think it deserves any jail time, but it does deserve some punishment. Still, NRL can't do it just by themselves, he'll probably still have options in Boxing and Union.

THIS IS YOUR DOING NRL, HOW DARE YOU FORCE ME TO GET ON THE PISS AND ATTACK THAT WOMAN YOU HAVE RUINED MY REPUTATION............oh btw can I have my job back?

Active Now

• Browny
  • GCBRONCO
  • BroncosAlways
  • LittleDavey
  • Midean
  • Broncosgirl
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Johnny92
  • Justwin
  • broncsgoat
  • Foordy
  • mieko
  • Old Mate
  • Hoof Hearted
  • FACTHUNT
  • kiwi2
  • Bish
  • Organix
  • Xzei
... and 15 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.