NRL Players and family members in hot water

Another raider busted... Tom Starling.

Perhaps I have been sheltered, certainly never in trouble with the law, but I don't like the negativity towards our police. I am thinking for those who think they are terrible.. compared with what?

One of the benchmarks on the health of a country is the reliability of the police force, travel in a country where you can bribe them to get what you want and they need 'facilitation' to make a good living you might have a different perspective. A lot of the world is like that.

I grew up in Fitzgerald enquiry era Brisbane and understand an individual experience could be terrible, but I would lump criticism of the police in the same basket as the claim that Australia is a racist country. You can say that..
but compared with what?
So what, we have a good healthcare system compared to most countries, should we just give up and not expect any better from the powers that be?

So what, we have a good healthcare system compared to most countries, should we just give up and not expect any better from the powers that be?

This seems like a good idea, different statement to claiming all or most police are (expletives) I would say.

This seems like a good idea, different statement to claiming all or most police are (expletives) I would say.
As long as the top brass endorse that behaviour I'll stick to the most line. Culture starts from the top down.

Did the news just report that jack de belin has been diagnosed with testicular cancer?

The jury in the Hayne case has been unable to reach a verdict so probably a retrial on that case too.

SOO Game I hero and now this....guess the limelight does bring out the skeletons.
Honestly opinion of him has taken a nosedive after this.
I don’t know - he was young and naïve. It sounds like he got sucked in - so to speak...

I don’t know - he was young and naïve. It sounds like he got sucked in - so to speak...
He does take full responsibility for what happened, I'll give him that....but man

Last edited:
Bring him to the Broncos, that kind of experience and willingness to speak out in a leadership role would do wonders with this side.

Active Now

• ivanhungryjak
  • Johnny92
  • LittleDavey
  • BroncosAlways
  • Spooky1013
  • BroncoFan94
  • Mister Wright
  • Broncosgirl
  • Santa
  • bb_gun
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Fozz
  • GCBRONCO
  • winslow_wong
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.