NRL Players and family members in hot water

the Courier Mail reporting that the players are Corey Norman and James Segeyaro

Funny Face Wow GIF by Tennis TV

Rumours around the web saying they weren't fighting each other. Apparently Norman got king hit (Terrible shame) while trying to break it up, and apparently one of the jokers had a knife.

Bottom line is that it seems Norman did get dropped. So this negative story has a positive twist.

Ok, so racism is bad and that word shouldn’t be used but segeyaros nickname is also a racially abusive word (lol?)

DUI INCIDENTS SWEPT UNDER RUG - FOR NOW

Here's an early tip: one leading out-of-Sydney club will be without two of its best forwards for round one.

The two stars were caught drink-driving in separate incidents and the club has managed to sweep the story under the rug - for the moment.

But it will all come out when the pair appear in court in coming weeks.

The Integrity Unit will then swoop, and is likely to rub the pair out for a few early rounds in a major blow to the club concerned.

Stay tuned for more details.

Also if it was the Broncos they sure as shit wouldnt sit on it... gotta get those clicks
Why wouldn't they? They sat on the Lodge story until round 1 for maximum disruption.

DUI INCIDENTS SWEPT UNDER RUG - FOR NOW

Here's an early tip: one leading out-of-Sydney club will be without two of its best forwards for round one.

The two stars were caught drink-driving in separate incidents and the club has managed to sweep the story under the rug - for the moment.

But it will all come out when the pair appear in court in coming weeks.

The Integrity Unit will then swoop, and is likely to rub the pair out for a few early rounds in a major blow to the club concerned.

Stay tuned for more details.
Any source?

Why wouldn't they? They sat on the Lodge story until round 1 for maximum disruption.
Did they sit on it? My memory was they were already bleating but ramped it up to nose bleed levels in round 1. I could be remembering it wrong though.

I'd be thinking Newcastle, they've got Barry Toohey down there who covers up pretty much everything for them.

Two forwards? Milford and Bird?

Sorry, I'll show myself out.

Parramatta, their forwards have been a bit loose in the last few years, and Brad seems to be the guy to allow his players to blow off steam out of the bubble.

Active Now

• broncos4life
  • Bucking Beads
  • Brocko
  • Griffo
  • Spoon
  • KateBroncos1812
  • mrtij
  • Kev_Guz
  • Allo
  • dirtyharry
  • Behold
  • Justwin
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Dony Eliakim
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Xzei
  • Waynesaurus
  • Morkel
  • BroncosAlways
... and 13 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.