NRL Players and family members in hot water

Pretty sordid sort of stuff. Just read a fair bit of her testimony and it gave out a very mixed message. Still, no means no and he should have left. His defence that it was consensual looks very weak even allowing for the fact that she 'talked a good game' in her transcripts and texts. She had every right to expect him to piss off when told. Thought he was religious? Mmm, that might just be me but...
It’s not that he’s religious, it’s that he thinks he’s god.

Not really. Only his 3rd rape charge. That old saying about smoke and fire being in the same place.
Yeh a few too many times now😄
This charge does seem Sus though

Yeh a few too many times now😄
This charge does seem Sus though

the police had enough evidence to convict. although he was found not guilty of the more serious aggravated sexual assault.

it doesn't matter if she invited him over, or even if she had intended to **** him ... the second she says no it's over for him. he decided not to take no for an answer

Not really. Only his 3rd rape charge. That old saying about smoke and fire being in the same place.
Yeah, whatever shit went down in the USA should have been a warning sign for him to just not put himself in a similar position.

I bet if he could have his time back again he would say no thanks to the 49ers and kept his ~1M a year at the Eels and being one of the NRL's golden children.

Pretty sad turn of events to someone who had the world at their feet...

The whole Hayne story is a bit sad. A cautionary tale to all. Made good money out of the NRL; wonder how much he spent on his defence. Any media aspirations he had are burnt. Hope he was smarter with his money than he was with impulses. What a talent he was and the size of the contract he turned down to chase a pipe dream. Nothing wrong with having dreams, but doing risk assessment...

The whole Hayne story is a bit sad. A cautionary tale to all. Made good money out of the NRL; wonder how much he spent on his defence. Any media aspirations he had are burnt. Hope he was smarter with his money than he was with impulses. What a talent he was and the size of the contract he turned down to chase a pipe dream. Nothing wrong with having dreams, but doing risk assessment...
I'd say he thought there was no risk involved.

Someone who catches cabs from Newcastle to Sydney and has them wait out the front of houses while he goes in for a while with the meter running is not smart with money.

Isn't it normally 2 years or am I mistaken?

I think it is 2 years (now 1 month) for "Recreational" drugs and 4 years for PED's ... but i could be wrong.

both Mullen and Sandor Earl served 4 year suspensions (PED's); While Sailor served 2 years for cocaine

Wow, after reading about the Hayne trial that's terrifying he could be found guilty Imo.
I have no doubt this is a bit of karma here for the POS but on what I have read If I was a young player I would be getting consent on vid or texted or something.

Active Now

• Pablo
  • Broncosarethebest
  • BroncosAlways
  • Lozza
  • ChewThePhatt
  • I bleed Maroon
  • BruiserMk1
  • Hurrijo
  • Spoon
  • Santa
  • Johnny92
  • Broncorob
  • NSW stables
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • The Don
  • Skyblues87
  • Alec
  • TonyTheJugoslav
  • bert_lifts
... and 5 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.