NRL Players and family members in hot water

Not sure what's confusing.

The app would say there was consent, it would not indicate a man stopped when he was asked to at any point by a woman. It could potentially be used as a defence by rapists.

Doesn't matter if you are balls deep after getting consent, she says stop, you stop, or you're in rape territory. Especially with a stranger.
The App would only vere be protection for men. Would do Nada for Women.

The best protections is to not hang out with trashy women, and don't be a shit man.

I can't see how any kind of consent thing whether it be contractual, app, recorded, would ever work short of recording the whole thing and even then a woman could say it was under duress, so the reality is, it's always going to end up as he/she said.

So the best protection is to avoid situations like that, such a catching a cab to some random chick's house, while keeping the taxi outside.

Hayne got charged in the US for the EXACT same thing, and paid off the victim, I have no doubt he's guilty and obviously the jury have no reasonable doubt, so rot in prison.

I wonder if we could see the end of one night stands in the near future? Or a decline at least. Its safest (and really, just best in general) to go out with a person on a number of dates to build trust before you bang.

Last edited:
I wonder if we could see the end of one night stands in the near future? Or a decline at least. Its safest (and really, just best in general) to go out with a person on a number of dates to build trust before you bang.

Hahaha, the generation that wants it all now and yolo etc?

Wait, I'm not sure I'm reading this right, are you saying after they've started and she's consented, the girl doesn't like it, so she's like, nah, I'm outta here. He pulls out and now this is rape? Isn't that the purpose of an app to show there was consent?

I'm not trying to be argumentative, just genuinely not clear on what you meant here.
No, I meant that you don’t go from consent straight to penetration right it’s not like a condom is it? You can say yes on the app, then get started, and change your mind after you’ve realised this isn’t going to work for you.

also, for clarity, if you’ve started the deed and she says stop I want you to pull out... even if you’re not finished yet - and you go on with it, then technically yes that’s rape. So you really need to stop if she (or he) says stop 🤷🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
So if a girl is in the dominant position and I say stop and she keeps going is that rape?

Of course, but I think you’re preaching to the wrong crowd. I’d bloody hope so anyway.
Just saying what a bloody ridiculous idea the app is, sorry if you thought I was targeting you 😆.

I made the mistake of reading the comments on Facebook of the Hayne verdict. You’d be amazed how many blokes think Hayne’s hard done by because she changed her mind. (Of course No one on here would ever think that *cough*)

Just saying what a bloody ridiculous idea the app is, sorry if you thought I was targeting you 😆.

I made the mistake of reading the comments on Facebook of the Hayne verdict. You’d be amazed how many blokes think Hayne’s hard done by because she changed her mind. (Of course No one on here would ever think that *cough*)
I dont think Hayne is hard done by because she changed her mind, I think the provable circumstances (texts) leading up to and following the encounter would cast doubt on her saying she said no .
He says she didnt.
The mother was in the house , she never called out or screamed or moved away during oral sex.
As I said before I reckon theres a bit of karma here for Hayne but we are talking about this particular event.

Last edited:

Active Now

• ChewThePhatt
  • Spooky1013
  • Bongo
  • Mustafur
  • Xzei
  • Broncosgirl
  • NSW stables
  • Sproj
  • barker
  • davidp
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.