NRL Players and family members in hot water

I dont think Hayne is hard done by because she changed her mind, I think the provable circumstances (texts) leading up to and following the encounter would cast doubt on her saying she said no .
He says she didnt.
The mother was in the house , she never called out or screamed or moved away during oral sex.
As I said before I reckon theres a bit of karma here for Hayne but we are talking about this particular event.
I don’t know if she was afraid for her life or in some kind of paralysis? I’m not sure if I would call out to my mum in the same circumstances. I’d just want it to be over as fast as possible, then call the cops after I’d had time to contemplate what had happened. I’d also probably call someone else I trusted before I called the cops, to see what they think.

Anyway, the jury has more evidence than we do and he has the right to appeal now.

I don’t know how many men are raped by women, but there’s been a few predatory teacher types get convicted for pedophilia. Sickos.

I think he's talking about cut and dry rape, no kids, no positions of power, just sex where someone said no, and someone keeps going.

I don’t know if she was afraid for her life or in some kind of paralysis? I’m not sure if I would call out to my mum in the same circumstances.

Really......you wouldn't call out to someone who you knew (in this case your Mother) who was in the house that you were being raped?

I don't think so......

Really......you wouldn't call out to someone who you knew (in this case your Mother) who was in the house that you were being raped?

I don't think so......
Dunno. It depends on the situation. There might be shame and fear involved.

I think it would send a really good message if Hayne gets maximum jail time.
Make these footballers realize if they **** up like this, its game over.

Last edited:
Some people react differently. In traumatic situations, some people are paralysed by fear. It seems to be more common in children but it also happens with adults.

I don't think so......
I can see it. There could be the fear of him turning dangerously violent in that situation, she may just want it over and for him to **** off in his cab. Pretty sure Hayne could easily overpower and hurt 2 women she might have been protecting her mother. In any case I don’t think it’s reasonable or healthy to flat out insinuate she’s a liar, he was after all found guilty. I’m sure all of these concerns were addressed At trial.

One thing I'll add to this discussion.

A person's view of things is shaped and influenced by their experience with the subject.

You men, imagine being accused of a crime, knowing you are 100% innocent, being interrogated, being disbelieved, being treated with suspicion even by those closest to you AND then when finally free of it your accuser walks scot free, without a care in the world and without punishment of any kind.

Imagine the hell that is and the devastation that causes. Yet, no justice. No legal recourse either.

When a woman accuses a man of a crime I try to not jump to conclusions and wonder how much blame is shared, how much truth or distortion of the facts there is, whether or not we know all the facts, whether there's a reason for the accusations ( covering up, religious, family expectations etc ) or if there might be other factors.

Shame, second thoughts, regret, being found out, financial gain, trading sex for fame, sheer momentary desire overcoming common sense, alcohol impairment, misplaced blame( blaming an innocent for a decades old case of abuse)

So much must be considered but knee jerk judgement helps absolutely no one. Hayne probably was a prick and also may deserve what comes his way but I'd also like to ask some questions myself of the young lady. That's not going to happen so I have to trust my questions were asked and answered in the court.

I find it hard to understand how shame and fear is overriding the pain of having your clitoris bitten like a piece of jerky. Still, chicks are complicated beings.
Exactly.......but, as your last sentence saliently points out......chick be chicks and being complicated is something they are all, very adapt at.

Which is why some of the time, with situations like this....not everything is as it seems.

I can see it. There could be the fear of him turning dangerously violent in that situation, she may just want it over and for him to **** off in his cab. Pretty sure Hayne could easily overpower and hurt 2 women she might have been protecting her mother. In any case I don’t think it’s reasonable or healthy to flat out insinuate she’s a liar, he was after all found guilty. I’m sure all of these concerns were addressed At trial.
I don't disagree with any of that but the confusing part for me is she texted him after and said I thought you could have at least stayed.

So much must be considered but knee jerk judgement helps absolutely no one. Hayne probably was a prick and also may deserve what comes his way but I'd also like to ask some questions myself of the young lady. That's not going to happen so I have to trust my questions were asked and answered in the court.
Yes......that's pretty much where I have to leave it also.

I don't disagree with any of that but the confusing part for me is she texted him after and said I thought you could have at least stayed.
Hmmmm..........
gene wilder thinking GIF

After being raped against her will ? Dafuq?

Active Now

• Sproj
  • big k
  • Skyblues87
  • Foordy
  • Harry Sack
  • Galah
  • Johnny92
  • BroncoFan94
  • Mustafur
  • Culhwch
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Broncosgirl
  • Matheos
  • Bish
  • bb_gun
  • BruiserMk1
  • Organix
  • BroncosAlways
  • Jazza
  • GCBRONCO
... and 14 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.