NRL Players and family members in hot water

I don't disagree with any of that but the confusing part for me is she texted him after and said I thought you could have at least stayed.
You'd nearly think an appeal was in order, just on that alone. Could someone on here 'spin' this another way so I can see it from some other angle? Is there another way to view this other than her deciding she was going to 'make him pay' ?

I don't disagree with any of that but the confusing part for me is she texted him after and said I thought you could have at least stayed.
Was unaware. It’s odd the only thing I can think of is maybe she was being sarcastic? Young people and the need to constantly be texting on their phones.... who knows I didn’t follow the proceedings too carefully.

also don’t forget she was injured. **** act to get in a cab and run. Cowardly on another level.

Last edited:
You men, imagine being accused of a crime, knowing you are 100% innocent, being interrogated, being disbelieved, being treated with suspicion even by those closest to you AND then when finally free of it your accuser walks scot free, without a care in the world and without punishment of any kind.

Imagine the hell that is and the devastation that causes. Yet, no justice. No legal recourse either.
Which is why there is no way in hell if I was wrongfully accused with rape would I make an out of court settlement..ala Hayne in the USA.

Which is why there is no way in hell if I was wrongfully accused with rape would I make an out of court settlement..ala Hayne in the USA.
Mmm, too little information to make that claim. Many many times an out of court, no admission of guilt deal is hammered out simply because on balance it's the intelligent decision. Gold digging is big business in the US and at the time Hayne was an NFL player. It's possible it was a sting. Not saying it was just that we certainly don't know all the facts.

Being innocent and in the right doesn't always mean you fight the good fight, sometimes you just have to pay to protect yourself from possible horrendous consequences. 150k here versus a possible 15 years in jail. This shit does happen.

Was unaware. It’s odd the only thing I can think of is maybe she was being sarcastic? Young people and the need to constantly be texting on their phones.... who knows I didn’t follow the proceedings too carefully.

also don’t forget she was injured. **** act to get in a cab and run. Cowardly on another level.
Mmmm, again not enough information. She was injured but texting was easy enough? What exactly was the nature of her injury? Did she immediately seek medical assistance? Straight to hospital or do some texting asking why the person didn't stay? So many questions. No matter what anyone thinks of Hayne( deadset wanker ) you'd have to say it's not a straight out case of rape. I don't have an opinion one way or the other but I am sure that it isn't a black and white issue.

I do support no meaning no.

Isn't that one of the messages the police asked her to send? To try and get some sort of response from Hayne?

Mmmm, again not enough information. She was injured but texting was easy enough? What exactly was the nature of her injury? Did she immediately seek medical assistance? Straight to hospital or do some texting asking why the person didn't stay? So many questions. No matter what anyone thinks of Hayne( deadset wanker ) you'd have to say it's not a straight out case of rape. I don't have an opinion one way or the other but I am sure that it isn't a black and white issue.

Totally agree this was not a case of particularly violent rape. The only thing I have read on the matter is that she was injured and bleeding and that Hayne had apologised for her injuries.

Isn't that one of the messages the police asked her to send? To try and get some sort of response from Hayne?
Was it? I don't know. Do you know of a transcript or have something( a source) I can look at? I wasn't interested before but now, this thread has made me want to see some detail.

Sure sounds like it...

Well, what a fucking dogs breakfast those text excerpts are. All over the place, comments from reporters in between. Total shitshow.

Why the **** can we not just have them in chronological order, time and date stamped. She didn't report it, she took photos of her vagina to send to a friend, as far as I could tell she didn't require medical assistance (no mention of trips to hospital or doctor) and the whole thing reported weeks later....by people not involved. I'm sorry but some of this is suspect.

Haynes responses seem totally understandable when he asks wtf? He even says he made sure she was okay before leaving and she doesn't seem to contest that. It seems to me that a whole bunch of texts are missing like where are the texts leading up to his arrival???

There'd have to be the banter, tge address being given, the arrangements made...It's not like he randomly and unexpectedly turned up, not as far as I can see.

Was it? I don't know. Do you know of a transcript or have something( a source) I can look at? I wasn't interested before but now, this thread has made me want to see some detail.

Pretty sure that's the article where I saw it.

Well, what a fucking dogs breakfast those text excerpts are. All over the place, comments from reporters in between. Total shitshow.

Why the **** can we not just have them in chronological order, time and date stamped. She didn't report it, she took photos of her vagina to send to a friend, as far as I could tell she didn't require medical assistance (no mention of trips to hospital or doctor) and the whole thing reported weeks later....by people not involved. I'm sorry but some of this is suspect.

Haynes responses seem totally understandable when he asks wtf? He even says he made sure she was okay before leaving and she doesn't seem to contest that. It seems to me that a whole bunch of texts are missing like where are the texts leading up to his arrival???

There'd have to be the banter, tge address being given, the arrangements madxe...It's not like he randomly and unexpectedly turned up, not as far as I can see.

Google this it has all of the texts

Victim’s text messages to Jarryd Hayne revealed​

Steve ZemekNCA NewsWire
March 25, 2021 7:33AM

Last edited:

Google this it has all of the texts

Victim’s text messages to Jarryd Hayne revealed​

Steve ZemekNCA NewsWire
March 25, 2021 7:33AM
I've looked at multiple sources and no, they don't have the full texts, in order, timestamped etc. In fact all the sources look like the dogs breakfast on the fox sports site.

Where are the texts from the 12 hours leading up to his arrival? In fact where are the texts/snapchats whatever making any arrangements for his visit?

There's none that I can see, just a bunch of disjointed stuff selectively thrown together.

Yeah I haven’t read all the details either, only what was in the rag. did not know such a message existed until mentioned in this thread.

I've looked at multiple sources and no, they don't have the full texts, in order, timestamped etc. In fact all the sources look like the dogs breakfast on the fox sports site.

Where are the texts from the 12 hours leading up to his arrival? In fact where are the texts/snapchats whatever making any arrangements for his visit?

There's none that I can see, just a bunch of disjointed stuff selectively thrown together.
The 12 hours leading up are pretty much irrelevant if she changed her mind once he arrived(As she claims). What are you hoping to ascertain by reading these?

The reply “go see doctor” to such a text is pretty damning imo.

Hang on, I've just seen something that seems quite contradictory!! In her texts she describes Hayne as ' blind drunk' yet in her police re nactment video she claims he sat on her bed, suggested a sing a long to Ed Sheeran, takes control of her laptop, finds YouTube, finds Ed Sheeran and puts it on for accompaniment!! Not a bad effort for a guy 'blind drunk' !!!!!

Hang on, I've just seen something that seems quite contradictory!! In her texts she describes Hayne as ' blind drunk' yet in her police re nactment video she claims he sat on her bed, suggested a sing a long to Ed Sheeran, takes control of her laptop, finds YouTube, finds Ed Sheeran and puts it on for accompaniment!! Not a bad effort for a guy 'blind drunk' !!!!!
Lol what? That sounds exactly like something a drunk would do. I can find Ed Sheeran on YouTube while I’m blind drunk lmao.

Last edited:

Active Now

• heartly87
  • Brocko
  • Thelmus
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Financeguy
  • Rookie Alan
  • TonyTheJugoslav
  • Johnny92
  • Manofoneway
  • Locky field goal
  • Broncosgirl
  • MrTickyMcG
  • broncsgoat
  • ChewThePhatt
  • winslow_wong
  • Wild Horse
  • Griffo
  • scobie
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Santa
... and 28 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.